Y/n's Backstory

A/n: TRIGGER WARNING!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY CANCER. PLEASE JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER OR READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I will leave another author's note at the end.

Y/n's pov:
  Its been a week since my arrest and Lily surprisingly didn't press charges. I lowkey wanted to thank her but I didnt. I decided to head back to New York just because it's stressful for me being away from my home. Yes this is my home town but I want my own space again.

"Do you really have to leave?" Madison asked. "Ive been here almost all summer. I'll be back for Thanksgiving and Christmas." I said. "What about Halloween?" She asked. "Maybe mini me. I might have a job around that time." I said. "Ugh okay. Im going to miss you." She said. "Ima miss ya to." I said.

*New York*

Finally back home. "Luke my man. Wassup." I said. "Just relaxing. How was vacation?" He asked. "Dope. I cant wait to head upstairs and be in my own bed." I said. "I feel you on that." He said with a slight chuckle. I walked upstairs and opened my door. "Bitchhhhhh!" Ciara yelled. "Bitchhhhh!" I yelled hugging her.

"How was Florida?" She asked after the hug. I closed the door after pulling my bag inside. "Good. Sisters are getting big, brother is annoying, dad is good, mama is good, I got arrested, so everything is good." I said. "Bitch what? You got arrested? For what?" She asked. "Lily kept fucking with me so we fought." I said. "Why aint you block her?" She asked. "I did dumbass.. well Ari did but before she called tryna "apologize" so I said "I will fight you" and she said "On sight" soooo I kept my promise and we fought." I explained.

"What did Ari think?" She asked as she ate grapes. "She was upset but she was happy that I was okay." I said. "So you won?" She asked. "Of course I won." I said making her laugh. "Whats the plan?" She asked. "To fucking sleep. Im tired." I said going to my room.

Ari's pov:
Y/n just text me that she's home and honestly Ive been really thinking about what Frankie said. Im in New York for a few days so I think I'll stop by and surprise her.

*at the complex*

I walked in with my bodyguard. "Head upstairs ms.Grande." The lady said. "Thanks love." I said. We walked upstairs and I knocked on the door. Ciara opened the door. "Hey Ciara." I said. "Hey sis, Y/n's in her room. Probably sleep." She said giving me a hug. "Okay." I said with a smile. "She know you're here?" She asked. "Nope. Came to surprise her." I said smiling.

I walked to her room. I opened the door quietly and seen her on the bed laying down. She was on her stomach looking at her phone.
I closed the door and walked over to her. "Hello" she said picking up her phone. "Yes..Im in New York." "What?" "Yes!!! Thank you so much." "Alrighty,Bye." She said. I just stood back watching her get hype over whatever just happened.

Y/n's pov:
"Ahhhh. I gotta call my baby." I said. "Boo!" Someone yelled causing me to scream and fall off my bed. "Ah fuck!" I yelled. I got up and looked at the person. "Ari dont fucking do that." I said. "How long have you been there?" I asked. "Throughout the phone call." She said smiling. "What are you doing here?" I asked hugging her. "Just came to surprise you." She said.

"Aww babe." I said and gave her a kiss. "Sooo who was that?" She asked with a slight giggle. "Remember how I spoke to you about getting a job?" I asked. "Yeah." She said. "Well I got the job as a choreographer." I said. "Ahh that's amazing babe." She said. "Congratulations." She said smiling. "Thanks." I said smiling. "I have to go to the place to talk to the guy about payments and stuff like that." I said. "When?" She asked sitting on my bed. "Tomorrow its in Manhattan." I said. "Its a job out here?" She asked. "No..." I said. "Where then?" She asked. "LA." I said. "So you'll be in LA? For how long?" She asked.

"I dont know babe." I said. "That's unfair. What if you're in LA and Im not?" She asked. "Ari you've been in LA while I was in Florida, you just came back to New York and you're leaving me in a few days." I said. "I know but it suckssss we've barely had time for each other." She said. "Well we have time now." I said smiling. "Well there is something I wanna talk about..." she said. "Okay.. speak your mind. Im all ears." I said.

Ari's pov:
I took a deep breath. "Are you breaking up with me?" She asked. "What? No." I said with a laugh. "Oh thank goodness. I thought you were over me already." She said with a slight laugh. "Nooo love." I said. "Okay so what's bothering you?" She asked sitting next to me. I looked at her. "I just feel like I dont know you like that." I said. "You asked me a shit tone of questions and we've been dating for almost 5 months. What else do you wanna know?" She asked. "EVERYTHING... I wanna know everything. You can google my name and find out things. I cant do that with you." I said.

Y/n's pov:
"So you want to know personal stuff like how I grew up?" I asked. "Yes." She said. "Ari all you had to do was say that. Shit I'll tell you my whole life story if you want." I said. "Would you mind?" She asked. "Nah but can we get food. Im starving." I said. "Yeah we can go out and eat while talking." She said.

*time passes*

Ari and I decided to get pizza, sushi, McDonalds and a bunch of other foods and take it to the park for a picnic. "So tell me about yourself." She said with a slight laugh. "Okay.. I was born August 17th (a/n: i cant pinpoint exactly everyone's birthday so to match the story, Im just going to use my birthday🤣🤣). I have an older brother Jacob who's 2 years older than me. When I was 2 my mom died, when I was 4 my dad remarried, when I was 10 when my step mom gave birth to Brooklyn. Life was wonderful. I grew up with alot of toughness because of my dad and brother. I didnt want the love of my step mom because I felt she was trying to replace my mom." I said.

"But everything was good. When I was 17 my sister Madison was born. We were one happy family. You know about me realizing my sexuality. My coming out story was "hey mama, dad, Jacob... Im gay. I like girls." And my dad and Jacob said "us to." And we all laughed and that was it." I said. "If you dont mind me asking, how did your mom die?" She asked. "Cancer.." I said. "Oh... Im sorry love." She said. "No its okay.. she was a fighter and she fought until the very end." I said. "Im sure she did." She said. "Anything else you wanna know?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Have you been arrested before?" She asked. "Nope. Just that once with the Lily situation." I said. "Mhmm first fight?" She asked. "With Ciara. We fist fought over a toy when we were about 6 and 7." I said. "Wow... smoke weed?" She asked. "Occasionally." I said. "Are you a criminal?" She asked. "Nope. I mean now I have a record but before nah." I said. "Whats your biggest fear?" She asked. "Losing people I love." I said.

*time passes:8:45pm*

Ari and I went separate ways. I went home and she went back to her house. I gotta get up early tomorrow; she doesnt and I know that if I spend the night, we're gonna stay up together. So I went home. I took a shower and put on comfy clothes then got in bed.

A/n: I apologize to anyone who felt some type of way about the mother having cancer. I know multiple people who have died from it and who still have it. I am not trying to hurt anyone or anything of that sort. If you have lost a parent, friend, sibling, etc I truly apologize for triggering you if you did read through it. I send my condolences to everyone who has lost someone from cancer. May those people Rest In Peace 🙏🏻