I Hate Mornings (and Mondays)

Not my artwork

Alex POV

It was a Monday, I always hated Mondays (actually I hate pretty much everyday). Today I woke up really late and missed breakfast. I wasn't that hungry so I went to see what Magnus was up to. I walked my short distance to his room (which was kinda like mines) and walked in. He wasn't doing anything just sitting on his bed reading a book. When he noticed me he turned and said "You could have knocked" "But I didn't did I" I replied. Magnus put down the book he was reading and I sat beside him on his bed (becoming a male)."I didn't see you at breakfast today, where were  you" "i told him I overslept and didn't make it to breakfast. He sighed ''Well if you're hungry, i can take you somewhere''. ''If you want to of course'' he quicky added. '' Are you asking me on a date, because I never thought of you as the romantic type.'' I teased.  He eyes widen and he blushes (which I thought was kinda cute, and if you tell him I said that i'd have to kill you).''N-no I was just trying to be nice''.(Ok so now he's stuttering, somethings wrong Magnus almost never stutters or blushes for that matter) I was going to ask him about it but I thought better of it. ''Dude chill out i'm joking'' I said while playfully punching his arm. '' He (sadly) stopped blushing and said ''Yeah,  yeah i knew that'' as he scratched the back of his neck. ''Uh huh, Sure you did Anyway i'll see ya later Magnus'' I said as I left. I thought to myself '' Well that was weird I wondered if something was wrong, because after I kissed him (for the second time) he started acting weird around me and as his best friend (and probably only) I had to figure  out what was wrong and I was also kinda worried about him. He needed toreturn to the sarcastic, disgustingly happy person I called my best friend. Yeah I was gonna get to the bottom of this. I needed to talk to Sam.