Well, That was weird

Magnus POV

Ok so today started off great i had woke up and put on some decent clothes (in case Alex was there) and went to breakfast. To  my Dismay Alex wasn't  there.  Most of me wanted to know where he was but a tiny part was glad because after she kissed me (for the second time) things were kinda awkward between us (mostly because of me). Anyway after breakfast I went to my room and read one of the many books I got from the library.  Not long after Alex came in without knocking. She just walked into my room and stood standing there, until i told her ''You could have knocked'' she said ''but I didn't did I''. I put my book down as she sat on my bed immediately becoming male. I asked him why he wasn't at breakfast and he said he Overslept. I asked him if he wanted something to eat i would take him, if he wanted to of course. He slyly replied with ''Are you asking me on a date, because I never thought of you as the romantic type he teased .'' I immediatly blushed (which is something I didn't know I could do). I stuttered out N-no i was just trying to be nice. He told me to chill out cause he was just kidding and punched my arm (playfully). I stopped blushing and nervously scratched the back of my neck and said Yeah, yeah I knew that. Alex stood up and said he'd see me later and left. I sat there thinking and then went back to reading my book. I fell asleep reading my book after about 2-3 hours.