Failed Confession/ Misunderstanding

Alex POV

After my talk with Sam I decided I was going to confess to Magnus........ just kidding. Even though I was 75% sure he would say yes. I would just wait for him to confess because that's hard work. I'd his scaredy-cat self can confess to me then I mean I'll say yes, but if he doesn't then I'll be okay. I mean I'll live it's just a crush anyway.

Magnus POV

I was going to confess to Alex on Saturday. Each month we had a movie night and this months would be on Saturday. After the movie ends, before Alex leaves I would confess, if she/he doesn't like me back she/he will probably just leave, if not that yay me.

*Timeskip because the author is lazy*

Today is the day!! I was anxious all day and kinda avoided Alex. I went on about my day, got some falafel and talked to TJ (Thomas Jefferson jr. is his name I think let me know if I'm wrong) about my plan to confess. I think he supports it but he seemed a little out of it. His smiles seemed fake and I wonder if he's okay. I asked him if he wanted to hang out and his mood immediately brightened. We decided to play some pranks. We decided to start with Sam causing us to get yelled at. While hanging out with TJ I realized how much I liked hanging out with him and how fun it was. We decided to hangout some more to do some pranks and by the time we were done everybody had already ate. We had spent the whole day together without even noticing guess I'll just have to postpone the movie night with Alex until tomorrow. As me and TJ departed I noticed an angry Alex.

Alex POV

I AM SO MAD AT MAGNUS. This bitc- boy totally dissed me. First, he ignored me all day and secondly we didn't get to have our movie night. I had learn a lot about him because of these movie nights. Like the fact that he get easily flustered, and can braid hair. One time I let him braid my hair and he was surprising good at it. But that's not the point I was going to have a serious conversation with him. The second I saw him I glared at him. I know that he was scared I could see it in his eyes. I started yelling at him, I wasn't really that mad but for some reason I kept yelling. I remember saying horrible things and the broken- hearted look on Magnus' face. After I was done he ran to his room and slammed the door, I did the same.

Magnus' POV

I really must've messed it us with Alex. He/She seemed so mad at me. It's probably my fault I mean I can never do anything right, that's probably why everybody's always leaves me.  I  just ruined my entire relationship with Alex so the confessing plan obviously isn't gonna work out. I started silently crying which is something I learned to do. I wiped away my tears after a few minute so I wouldn't be seen as weak as people think I am. I think I'm just gonna go to sleep now, I can't deal with this.

Alex's POV

Why did I just yell at Magnus? He's an amazing person and didn't deserve that. I know he'll probably forgive me in a few days but I still shouldn't have said that. After a few minutes in my room I decide to go talk to TJ to take my mind off of things. I went to his room and knocked on the door, he asked "who is it" is a cheerful tone but that immediately changed when I told him it was me. I decided to brush it off, he opened the door and I walked in.

TJ POV ( surprising right)
I was just chilling in my room when Alex knocked on my door. I was kinda annoyed by it. Lately Alex has been annoying me so much like He/She is all Magnus talks about its as if he's in love with Her/Him which can't be true because he's obviously in love with me. Alex is still my friend though I just don't like how Magnus and Him/Her look at each other.