What do I do?

Magnus POV

If you guys couldn't tell by now I obviously like Alex. I think Alex likes me back but I don't know how to tell her because I can't just tell her out of nowhere, that would be weird. I decided I Should talk to Sam she should be able to help me I mean why wouldn't she. I decided that the next time I saw her I would ask her to help me out. I decided the perfect time to ask her would be after dinner.
*Time skip to after dinner*
When I saw Sam finish her dinner and get up I went to go talk to her. She noticed I was following her and asked if I needed something, I asked her to come to my room so we could talk. When we got to my room (which wasn't far) I told her about my situation with Alex and she told me to just go for it and ask him/ her out. I asked Sam " what If Alex doesn't like me back?". Sam said that Alex likes me back. I don't know if I believe her but I know she knows something. We came up with a plan to ask Alex out. The plan was that I would go up to Alex and ask her/him to come to my room. I would tell Alex that I like her/him. I would just have to wait for the perfect time.

Sorry I haven't posted a chapter in so long. I've been procrastinating. I know that even though a lot of people haven't read this thank you to the one that did.

P.S this was kinda a short chapter the next one should be longer.