03

three⇢

g a y f o o l s

pinkiepie
is anyone online?-
I woke up too early and-
I couldn't get back to sleep
Jeno's still asleep so-
I can't get up either : (
We're still going to-
meet up at 10 right?
5:27 a.m. seen by injeolmi

injeolmi
-Uh hi
-Youre Jaemin right?
-I asked chenle and he said yeah
5:30 a.m.

pinkiepie
Oh ok thanks renjun!!-
5:31 a.m. seen by injeolmi

injeolmi
-uh
-just a question but
-why is your name set as
pinkiepie?
5:33 a.m.

pinkiepie
it's because I dyed my hair-
pink last night and hyuck
just decided to set it as
pinkiepie
I don't know why though-
My hair's honestly more like-
a fluttershy pink rather than
a pinkie pie pink
5:37 a.m.

injeolmi
-oh ok
5:38 a.m.

pinkiepie
see you later!!-
5:40 a.m.

injeolmi
-see you later
5:42 a.m.

The pink haired boy put down his phone and smiled at the small conversation he had with a possibly new friend. His Korean was slightly broken but he understood that it came with him being from a different country and all. He couldn't wait to meet him later, along with his other friends.

After a few minutes of just lying in bed thinking about various things such as his outfit for the day, Jaemin decided that he wanted to eat already. At that, he tried to lightly move Jeno's arms away from him so he could stand up from the bed. He soon succeeded in getting him off him without waking him up.

He stood up from the bed and smiled at his sleeping boyfriend that was now snuggled into the blankets. He leaned down to place a light kiss on his forehead and he grabbed his phone as he made his way downstairs.

Remembering that this wasn't his house and that the other's parents were home, he couldn't just get food for himself. He continued to walk downstairs and when he reached the bottom, he heard a voice call his name.

"Jaemin? Is that you dear?"Jeno's mother asked him as he walked towards the kitchen where she was.

"Uh yes auntie"He nervously answered, not knowing that she would be up this early.

"Oh come on, I told you to call me mom already. You and my son are going to get married anyways." She lightly said as she let out a small laugh.

"Yeah sorry ..mom" Jaemin smiled as he said this. It felt great that he was completely accepted by Jeno's mom.

"Why are you up so early dear? It's barely 6 a.m." She asked in curiosity

"I'm not really sure, I woke up and I couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to come down here. How about you mom?" The boy said, trying his best to be as polite as he can, still not that used to calling her mom.

"I have to come in the office early, there's an early meeting about a new project and before that I have to greet the interns and talk to them about some details regarding what they have to do." She said with enthusiasm lacing her voice. It was quite evident that she enjoyed her job.

The woman in her late thirties worked as the secretary of the CEO of a big company. She was a single mother so it was great that she earned quite a lot from her job, enough to support both her and Jeno with some money to spare. He knew that her boss was also a good woman as she even drove her home one day and they both had smiles on their faces.