06

six⇢

Jaemin's mom was preparing breakfast when she heard their doorbell. She washed and dried her hands quickly before making her way to the door. Opening the door, she was greeted by Jeno greeting her with a smile as he bowed.

She bowed back to him before speaking.

"What are you doing here dear?" She said as she stepped to the side to let the boy in.

He said a small thanks to her. "I'm here to walk to school with Jaemin. Is he up already?" He smiled as he looked around.

"I'm not sure, why don't you go up and check on him?" He nodded and made his way to the other's room. "Thanks dear"

He made light steps up the stairs, not wanting to make too much noise. He reached the top and turned right to get to Jaemin's door. When he was there, he lightly knocked at the door.

"Nana? Are you done getting ready?"

After hearing silence from the room, he opened the door quietly to see the younger still sleeping. Smiling at the sight, he walked closer and sat at the end of the bed. Knowing that it was still early, he just let the boy enjoy his sleep.

It's already been three days since the last time Jaemin's group of friends spent time together. Three days since the last time Jaemin met Renjun and the last time he had a break down. He was now wandering in dream land, not knowing of the boy who was with him in his room.

In his dream, he was on a date with his soulmate, or rather, soulmates.

He may have not developed feelings for Renjun yet but since his talk with his mother, he's been imagining what a relationship with both of his soulmates would be like. He thought it would be extremely wonderful. That was why he was smiling in his sleep as he dreamed about holding the two boys' hands.

"I love you two...." Jeno's attention went to the words the sleeping boy let out, which he misunderstood, hearing the 'two' as 'too'. (this doesn't at all work in Korean but just pretend it does.)

He smiled and lightly shook the other as he called out his name to try and wake him up. After a few more tries, he finally woke up.

"Hm? Jeno? What are you doing here?" He stretched his limbs before leaning forward to wrap his arms around the boy in front of him.

"I was thinking that we could walk to school together. Do you want to?"

Jaemin nodded as he yawned.

"Then get ready. I'll be waiting downstairs." Jeno let go of the half-asleep boy and waited for him to enter the bathroom before he could leave his room.

Jaemin put on his clothes and dried his hair as he got out of the shower. He fixed himself and grabbed his bag and made his way out of his room. He took fast-paced steps, excited for the day.

When he got downstairs, he saw Jeno on the couch, playing with his phone. He walked to where he was and sat beside him.

"Jenoooo" He called out to the boy.

"Hm? What is it Nana?" He looked up from his phone to met by a peck from the other.

"Let's go!" He said happily, forgetting that he hasn't eaten breakfast yet.

His mom's ears perked up when she heard what the boy said, not wanting him to go to school with out taking his breakfast.

"Excuse me? What did you just say, sweetie?" she paused her actions and looked at her son. "Get over here and eat your breakfast!"

The two boys were now walking to school, hand in hand, talking about what they expected from the school year and other topics.

"Oh yeah! Did you hear that Nakamoto Yuta has a new movie coming out?" Jaemin gushed out.

" Oh my god yeah I heard!"

"And his husband's going to act in the movie with him! I can't wait for it to come out! They're so cute together."

"Let's watch the movie together when it comes out" Jeno excitedly said.

The other let out a hum as a reply and soon, silence took over them. They continued to walk when Jeno remembered something

"By the way babe," Jaemin hummed again, allowing Jeno to continue, "About a few days ago, when there was something troubling you, are you okay already?" He asked in worry.

"I'm completely okay! I talked about it with my mom and she explained it to me and now I'm happy about it actually. Thanks for asking" He smiled genuinely as he looked at the other, as if telling him that they had a lot in store for them in the future.

"That's good.." Jeno smiled back, noticing their school gates in the near distance.

They walked faster, seeing that their friends were waiting for them at the entrance. They agreed upon it so that they could all meet before they went into their separate classes.

When they arrived, they all greeted each other, Donghyuck engulfing Jaemin in a warm hug.

"Jaemin! I missed youuu!" He dramatically said, causing the others as well as some of the students to look at them.

"Woah woah woah, Hyuck are you ok? We just met a few days ago!" He giggled at the other's actions, not knowing that his boyfriend was watching him in awe.

"Exactly! A few days of not seeing you is too long for me!" He whined.

"Okay okay...That's enough." Mark said, trying to pry Donghyuck off the boy.

"Also, Mark's being a bitch!" Hearing his name, Mark widened his eyes and smacked his head.

"See?!" He rubbed the back of his head and the group of friends just rolled their eyes at the two.

Jaemin then remembered something that he was excited for this school year. He was determined to build a relationship with Renjun so he decided that this would be a good time to start.

He looked to where he was and sent him a smile.

"Hi Renjunnie!!"

-

I just wanted to publish something to let you guys know something so I'm sorry for this very short chapter!(I didn't proof read this so sorry for any mistakes!

School has just started for me so updates will take even more time! I'll try to write when ever I have some free time so I can keep updating but I'm terrible at time management so wish me luck!

Also!! This book is almost at 1k reads!! Thank you to those that read this book, I'm really thankful! Thank you to those who vote and comment too!!

I have to start getting ready for school so that's all!!! Thank youuuu

I hope you're all having a good day!!

thank you for reading!!!! :D