07

W: quite explicit mentions of something related to gore(not really) skip the text between the word Warning that is italicised, bolded and underlined if you don't want that.

seven⇢

Renjun turned away from Chenle, whom he was talking to before he heard his nickname leave the mouth of the pink-haired Jaemin. When he completely faced the boy, he saw that he had a wide smile on as he waved at him but due to confusion, he just raised an eyebrow as he waved back. After the short occurrence between the two, he turned back to Chenle.

"What was that about?" He asked in hope of Chenle knowing the answer as to why Jaemin acted like that. They just met a few days ago but now the other greeted him like as if that wasn't the case.

Chenle shrugged in response, also weirded out by the boy.

Jeno witnessed this as well and he felt glad that his boyfriend was seemingly back to his cheerful self after what had happened days before. At least he was happy.

The group of friends started walking towards the school doors, going with the flow of the other students.

Jaemin was currently sat on his seat, the seat next to the wall on the second row, far away from both Renjun and Jeno. Behind him sat Donghyuck, making him groan internally for he wasn't just far away from the two but he was going to have to deal with Donghyuck pestering him for months before their homeroom teacher would decide to switch up their seats.

He leaned on the wall, trying to forget about his problem with the seating arrangement. Their adviser had just left the room after discussing the rules and regulations of the school, grading systems, and others. He, along with the other students, was now just waiting for the next teacher to arrive. Since it was only the first day, no serious academic activities would be done. The teachers were only going to introduce themselves and their subject.

The pink-haired boy let his eyes wander around the room, feeling a sense of both excitement and anxiety for the school year when his eyes landed on a pair of boys, talking about something. He watched them as they giggled together, feeling a warm feeling settle within him as he sighed. He just hoped that he would be able to spend time with the two during break time.

The moment that thought entered his mind, the students collectively turned their heads to the sound of the door opening to reveal a man, presumably in his early twenties, holding a book, a binder, and a pencil case. As he entered the room, the girls, and even some of the boys, of the class started whispering among themselves, mesmerized by the teacher who they hadn't seen in the previous years they were at that school.

When he fully entered and walked to the desk, only then was Jaemin able to get a clear look at his face. He had a strong jawline that contrasted with the nervous look he had on. He had pretty eyes and a pretty smile and his skin was fair. Overall, the man was pretty.

He took in a deep breath and exhaled as he ran his hands through his brown hair. Jaemin swore he heard someone fall off their chair as he did that but he's not so sure.

"G-good morning" The man nervously greeted.

At his words, the students stood from their seats and greeted back. "Good morning, Sir," they said together, with others still too busy admiring the teacher that they stumbled with their words. They sat back down, allowing the eldest to continue.