08

eight⇢

Renjun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he looked down at the boy hugging him. He was trying to get away from his hold when Jaemin looked up to see who he wasn't expecting. His face heated up and he started panicking.

He stood up from his seat and bowed to the other, saying a clear and rushed 'sorry'. Renjun just nodded, eyebrows still furrowed, and left the room after.

Jaemin sunk back to his seat and buried his face in his hands as he mumbled. He regretted what he did but at the same time, he didn't. Sighing, he fished out his phone from his bag to check the time. He layed one side of his face on his desk, thinking about the recent events as he emptily scrolled through his social media.

First he had that weird dream he can't explain and now he embarrassed himself in front of Renjun. He layed there for a few more minutes and soon, Jeno finished his task and walked over to him.

When he was already Infront of his desk, the same place Renjun was at, he hugged him like what he did to the other and sighed. He kept his face buried as he spoke.

"You're really Jeno right?" He asked, remembering what happened moments ago.

Jeno let out a short and quiet breathy laugh and replied, "Yeah it's me, Why're you asking?" Looking at the boy's hair, he placed his hand on top and started stroking it slightly.

"I accidentally did this to Renjunnie a while ago. I thought he was you...I'm so embarrassed aaahhh" He groaned at lifted his head and looked at the older quietly laughing at him with the sweetest smile.

"You shouldn't be laughing at me!" He pulled away from him and let the other lightly pull him by his arm so he could stand up.

"Okay, okay... don't be emabrrassed. I'm sure Injun didn't think much of it" Jeno took his backpack off his seat so Jaemin could wear it, making Jaemin turn away from him for a few seconds, allowing him to take in what he said.

Maybe he's right...Renjunnie probably thought nothing of it. I mean he just left calmly like it had no affect on him. Shouldn't this make me relieved? But what if I wanted it to affect him?

Jaemin let out another sigh before speaking, "Yeah, you're right. Let's go" He adjusted his bag as held his phone in one hand and Jeno's hand in the other as they made it out the room.

They walked out and in the hall, they saw chensung—chenle and jisung—walking in the same direction they were.

"Lele! Jisungie!" Jaemin called out, attracting the attention of some of the other students in the hall. He pulled Jeno's hand as he fastened their pace, approaching the two younger boys who stopped their walking to let them catch up.

"Hi Hyung!" Chenle greeted along with Jisung and stared walking.

"Hi! How was your day?" Jaemin then asked the two. At that very moment, he felt the need to pee but he held it in, seeing that they were already near the closest rest room.

"It was great! Oh my god, hyung, have you seen the new P.E. teacher? He's so hot. He—" He immediately stopped talking as well as walking when Jisung pinched his hand which he followed with a loud 'ouch'.

Jeno laughed at his actions then Jaemin replied to what the younger said.

"No I haven't, we don't have P.E. on Sundays." Laughing as well at the two.

"Oh yeah, hyung, we were planning to go to the milk tea shop  near the park along with the rest of the group. Do you two want to come?" Jisung asked Jeno to which he agreed for the two of them.