message for my future me

It doesn't mean you're ugly if your crush don't like you back.
You don't need to change yourself for someone you love. Just be yourself and raise your pride as a woman. Love yourself first so others will love you.

It doesn't mean you're not loveable if you're fat. We have a different unique sizes and beauty. Appreciate yourself. If the people that surrounds you can't do that, do it all by yourself. That's the most important.

It doesn't mean you're not a good friend or lover if they left you behind. They just don't appreciate the efforts you give. Don't be sad, someone will stay by your side someday. Don't let people who left you ruined your life.

It doesn't mean you're weak if you cry. You're strong. You've survive a lot of challenges God let you face. Don't let them drag you down. Let them see that life is a wheel so they must not overlook themselves because one day they'll needed your help.

It doesn't mean that if you fail, you already failed your whole life. Learn from your past because it gives lesson for us to be motivated.

To my future self or to myself right now. Trials is just a trials. You must chin up and let the whole world know that no one can let us feel down and no one is up. We are all equal!