IMPORTANT Update on Creepypasta Stuff IMPORTANT

So I haven't updated in a long time on any of my Cp books
Why?
Bc I'm still working on chapter 3 of Unhinged my Ej x Reader and I want it to be good but writers block has made me want to take a long break from Unhinged and hopefully I will get back to it one day.

Two this book is not on hiatus it'll just have very very very slow updates and will be where I put my Cp books updates.
And before I get to number three I now have a Creepypasta  Horror (thing) account where I will have new cp books and it relates to number three as well.
The account is ChildofCreepyBears
And now number three

Three I have fallen back into Marble Hornets (where Masky and Hoodie come from since they are not Cp)

And I have a story idea well more like two for them that kinda ties Marble Hornets and the Cp universe but the main thing that gave me the idea is that the people who created Marble Hornets confirmed (many times I believe) that The Operator is NOT Slenderman and are two DIFFERENT beings. So my idea was what if the Slenderman, a couple years after the events of Marble Hornets, found Tim (Who in these aus thing still couldn't get over the events) and took him in with a kinda revied Brian and that's how they became his proxies. But the Operator comes back and tries to get them.

Story idea #2

An Au where Brian lives (But does get injured from the fall) and he and Tim try to fix their broken relationship (Friendship). As years go by they get on with their lives until they decided to check out the Marble Hornets channel again. The Channel looked the same and so they decided to check ToTheArk's Channel as well. But when they do they realize a new video has been posted.

So I'm actually going to do the second idea first but I need some votes or suggestions on what the video should be titled.

The name titles should fit in with ToTheArk's video titles where they relate with something meaning it can't be something like.
I'm Back
Or
Remember me

Because the channel only uses one word for the titles and it's not really blunt either.
Plus when you Submit a Suggestion you must have a definition of what the word means and why you thing it would fit as the title.
Anyway this would help me a lot since I haven't posted much at all.

Also here is a title I also thought about

Requiem:
An Act or token of remembrance