Marble Hornets Book Preview

(This is for Chapter one/prologue
You can read the first chapter on my cp account ChildofCreepyBears
Anyway here is the preview.)

Not Again...

    It's been four years since the events of Marble Hornets and for Brian and Tim it seemed like their lives have gotten somewhat back to normal. Though Brian has suffered amnesia and a broken leg from the fall, and Tim went through all this hell as well. The two have been able to fix their relationship somewhat but sadly it seems like it will remain a bit rocky for the rest of their lives.

    "Brian!" Tim called out as he walked into the small apartment Brian and him shared. "I'm back,"

    "Back? Already?" He calls into the kitchen from the living room couch giving Tim a concerned look.

    "Boss let me off early,"

     "Are you sure? Or did you lose another job" he chuckles.

     "Ha ha, very funny." Tim rolls his eyes as he takes of his signature brown coat, but not before grabbing his cigarettes from one of the pockets and lighting one. Brian just glared.

    "Don't you remember what the landlord said about smoking in the apartment?"

    "And don't you remember that I don't give a fuck?"

    "Ugh," Brian sighs in annoyance. "This is why we got kicked out of our last apartment."

    "So? We'll just find a new one if we get kicked out again."

   "Or you'll let me get you help for your smoking problem," he says getting up from the couch and walks over to Tim who was still in the kitchen. "You know this'll kill you right? And I don't want to lose you Tim. I CAN'T lose you, your the only other person who knows."

    "I know-"

    "I know you know, but seriously stop this I also don't want the apartment to smell like cigarette smoke," he says grabbing Tim's pack of cigarettes out of his hands, as well as his lighter, and the cigarette he had in his mouth.

    "Hey!" Tim whined. "At least let me have one more!"

    "Nope starting now you'll be cigarette free."

    "It's not that easy!"

   "I know, as I mentioned many times before I'm going to get you help."

    "You're unbelievable,"

    "Yep,"

    "You're not even paying attention anymore! What are you even doing?" He whined even more. Brian had now left the kitchen and was looking for a high up place to hide the cigarettes and lighter.

   "I'm looking for a high up place to hide them,"

    "Why? Because I'm shorter than you and can't reach high places?"

    "Bingo!"

    "You can be such a jerk,"

    "Ah, but so can you,"

    "Brian!" Tim yells in frustration.

    "Tim!" "Brian yells back mocking him and chuckles as the other man face turns red out of shear annoyance and frustration. "Anyway... do you remember what day it is?"

    "Yeah? It's June 20? And if you want to know the time it's 4:57 pm."

    "I don't care about the time all I care about is the day,"

    "Why?"

    "I can't believe you don't remember and I'm the one who's still suffering with minor amnesia. " he sighs as he continues, sitting down on a stool at the island in the kitchen. Tim sits down two seats away. " Today is the day you uploaded the last entry onto Jay's channel four years ago."

    "Entry 87... I can't believe it's been four years since this whole thing ended."

    "Yeah, plus I can't believe we managed to become friends again....somewhat,"

    "Yeah...."

    The two men sat there for a while in silence, Tim thinking about everything that has happened and how he still made it. And Brian thinking about what he does remember from that. But the silence is broken when Brian asks Tim a question.

    "Tim?"

    "Yeah?"

    "Have you checked either of the channels since you last posted?" Tim stayed quiet for a long time and Brian already knew the answer before Tim even had even said it.

    "No,"

    "I had a feeling you would say that. Well... how about we check the channels one last time for old times sake? We don't have to watch anything."

    " 'Old times sake' you say that as if we had a good time."

    " I mean, I did when I beat the shit out of Alex."

    "Who wouldn't?" They both laugh. "Anyway as much as I hate to be reminded of everything I do want to see how the channels are doing since they are technically public."

    "Well I'm pretty sure everyone who sees it think it's fake Tim,"

    "Yeah, you're right. Okay let's get this over with get your laptop."

    "Already on my way to get it from my lair,"

    " I hate you,"

    "Aw, I hate you as well,"