Chapter Seven

Tee after that day was contemplating whether to call or not to call P Tae.

The card still remain in his wallet. He couldn't do it. He couldn't call him.

He bit his bottom lip pacing in his room.

"Should I call him? How do I say it?" Tee questioning himself.

The it dawn on him "wait why should I call him. He doesn't deserve my attention".

He put the card in his bedside table and sat on his bed and look out the window.

He groaned and soon lay on the soft mattress and falls into a deep sleep.

But all dreams wouldn't be what they expected it to be.

He dreamt he was at a wedding and he saw a beautiful woman walking down the aisle and at the end was Tae smiling

The then saw the couple kiss and said to each other

"I love you my wife" Tae said with a loving smile

"And I love you too my husband" the woman said smiling as well.

Tee felt his heart broken. Then the scene changed at a resort.

He saw the couple walking by the shore his arms around her waist.

And the scene change again when he saw P Tae holding a blue bundle.

Tee woke up and he realized the tears and he furiously wiped the tears.

He knew the next time he meet Tae he will walk away.

Tee knew what was best for him. He had to do something to avoid him.

The very next day at work, he told the boss that he wants to quit the job.

He hid in his rented apartment. For days he used the allowance he's been saved up since he worked during his studies.

The continue to look for another work until he came across a tall building.

He felt the name was familiar and so he just move on.

He didn't see a Chevrolet moving fast along the road as he was about to cross the street when Tee was walking right in the middle of the road when the car tyre screeched loudly as Tee saw the incoming car try to cover himself in shock and soon hit him on impact.

He flew a few metres away from the road and landed on the sidewalk.

He was bleeding and going in and out of consciousness and the last person he saw was a blurry image of Tae

"P...Tae" he whispered before everything fade to black for him as he lose consciousness.

The ambulance arrived and brought him to the hospital.

His friends was called and they rushed to the hospital and was told where Tee was

"He is currently in surgery sir. Please wait and we will tell when he is in the recovery room" the nurse told the friends and soon they were being left alone.

As they sat at the waiting area in front of the emergency room, they were surprised to see the one person they haven't met for awhile

"P'Tae!" The four said out loud.

Tae smiled sadly at them "all of you are here"

"P when did you arrive?" Kimmon ask

"I came together with the ambulance" Tae answered

"Wait does that mean...." Copter said

Tae nodded "I witnessed it. Tee getting crashed by the car right in front of my eyes" he answered with a sad tone voice

All four became quiet as the only the sound of the footsteps from the nurses, doctors and other patients in the hospital going about on their business.

They took turns to leave to have something to eat and soon after three and a half hours a doctor came out and ask "family of patient by the name of  Tee Thanapon Jarujitranon?"

All five of them stood up "We are his friends. We have already informed of his parents. How is he doctor?" Tae ask

The doctor look at them and said "The surgery was successful. We manage to stop the bleeding and fixed the broken ribs. He is now in the recovery on and will be sent to a normal ward and we will continue doing further check on him. The bad news is he fell in a coma. We are not sure when he will wake up. Now if you excuse me"

"Thank you doctor" the five of them said giving him a wai and sighed in relieved.

"All four of you can go home. I will call when there's any progress"Tae said

"Are you sure P?" Bas asked

"yeah P.. don't you have work to go to?" Godt ask

Tae just smiled and answered "I moved all.my meeting and paperwork to be done online so I am free for the rest of the day. Go and rest na"

Soon they said goodbye and left Tae alone in the empty hallway.

He was told which room he was being placed and soon he walked in and saw the sight of Tee surrounded by endless amount of wires lying unconscious unmoving on the hospital bed.

His lips were pale. He felt it was his fault Tee was where he was now. He sighed and soon sat by the side of the unconscious patient.

"I am so sorry nong Tee. I am so sorry"Tae whispered. He felt guilty somehow.

He found out from Fon, the cashier at the restaurant that Tee have suddenly out of the blue quit his job and compensate with hiss own allowance.

"I'm sorry Tee" Tae repeated again and again. Tears starts to come down.

He knew once Tee wakes up he will make things right.

"I promise I won't let you go and hurt you again like I did in the past. I was stupid to let you go. This is my promise Tee. Please wake up" he whispered again and soon he fell asleep.

As he was fast asleep holding onto Tee's hand,the younger make's finger moved and it looks as Tee was regain consciousness.

What will happen next? Stay tuned.