Chapter Fourteen

One month later:

Tee was waiting for someone at the restaurant for another one of the blind dates Tae set up for him.

Tee was confused when he received the LINE message from Tae one night and was surprised to say the least

Tae: go to xxx restaurant at 2PM. You will meet someone. Hope you get to know them okay

Tee:but P...why?

Tae:I want you to meet them for a while time now

Tee: OK P.

Now Tee was waiting anxiously for the person. He didn't realised Tae was watching him from a far side of the restaurant sipping on a lemon juice.

He was wearing a hoodie with a sunglasses watching Tee.

He knew Tee was nervous. He tapped on his phone and typed a message to Tee

Tee:don't be nervous

Tee's phone ping indicating he received a message and as soon as he read it he looked around and couldn't find Tae.

Tee: are you here P?

Tae received a message and smiled and answered back

Tae: don't worry. I won't do anything. Just relax

Tee's eyes widen and he felt his heart somewhat pained and he was confused as to why it felt this way.

Meanwhile Tae was hurting as well. He then saw the scene in slow motion when a man he set up with, a close friend from work to meet up with Tee.

Tae looked down at the phone on the table and when he look back at them Tee and his friend, Earth was already getting acquainted.

He knew this was for the best. But he doesn't know that he was again hurting Tee.

Tae then put one last message on LINE

Tae:Be happy with him na Tee..he is a nice person. He is perfect for you.

Tee read the message and saw a figure leaving the restaurant.

He felt the urge to follow that figure and soon he got up and apologise to the person in front of him

"I'm so sorry. I am not interested in you. Excuse me" he wai and quickly followed the figure out and walking towards a familiar car across the street.

"Wait P Tae!!!" He crossed the street not looking where he was going before an incoming car almost crash into him.

But before that happens he was grabbed by someone to the side of the road revealing a red faced CEO.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING CROSSING THE ROAD LIKE THAT? YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLED!!" Tae yelled at Tee

Tee was now confused "Then why are you leaving me? Letting me go on this blind date?" He yelled out now angry

Tae became frustrated "I have a reason and I can't tell you" he answered

Tee the yelled out "THEN TELL ME P!!"

Tae then sighed and answered "I just want you to be happy"

"Well that's where you're wrong. I am not happy at all! After I woke up at that hospital I was confused why you are acting like this? Its odd. Like something is not right"

Again Tae was silent

Tee then continued "I am sick of people not telling me anything. Not even my por and mae"

Tae knew the tears will come out very soon. He turned away and said "Go back to that restaurant nong Tee. I know what's best for you. Trust me"

"What's best for me? What bullshit is this? I don't believe you. Tell me now P!" Tee demanded.

Tae realised they were attracting attention so he grabbed Tee and got him in the car and soon got to the drivers seat and drove off.

After awhile they were parked at a parking lot and Tee who was now getting angrier by the second was now shooting daggers towards him.

Tae sighed and said "I can't tell you why"

"Tell me now P" Tee said now getting angrier

Tae sighed again and soon he gave up and answered "I have hurt you in the past. Doctor told me not to tell you things from the past so that's why I am determined to make you happy. See you happy. Or else your condition will get worst"

Tee eyes soften as he heard this and then he saw something he wished he could erase quickly

Tears.

Tae was now crying. Just like the time he woke up and saw Tae crying and wiping his tears with his T-shirt.

"P...."Tee said "whatever happened in the past let's all forget. And let's go towards the future instead of drowning in the past. Its okay..I understand now"

Tae was confused "what?" He ask

Tee smiled and he got up and kissed Tae on his lips "I know the first time I saw you you were someone important to me. I don't care if it will make me hurt I don't want to be the last one to know things"he smiled "and I know it's dumb but P Tae please be my boyfriend"

Tae kissed the younger male back and smiled, but then it turned into confusion then he had realisation and his eyes widen in shock

Tae was shell shocked and he soon nodded and they shared another kiss. 

That night they laid on Tae's king size bed side by side smiling and looking at each other.

"I don't know what to say" Tae said

"Don't have to P. I know everything"Tee answered

Tae's eyes widen "Really? But how?" He asks

Tee smiled and said "it's a secret for me to know and for you to never find out" he pinched Tae's nose and it made the older male attempt on trying to bite Tee's finger.

That day was the happiest day for the both of them. It was the first day of their relationship. A real relationship after such a long time.

Who knows maybe it will last them a lifetime together in the end.

What will happen next? Stay tuned