𝐜𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

── ⋆✩⋆ ──

outfit for performance with ariana

┌────────── °° ──────────┐

└────────── °∘❉∘° ──────────┘

outfit for performance with blackpink

┌────────── °° ──────────┐

└────────── °∘❉∘° ──────────┘

"thank you all so much. give it up to ariana grande" they all applauded. the fans are amazing. it is so fun to perform. "so coachella it's time to say goodbye to this queen, but she and her boys are going on tour here in america so go too see this goddess again." i laughed, ariana is just too cute. "give it up to charlie" she came up to me, hugged me and whispered: "i love you hun, you did amazing. see you in the hotel" i bowed and left the stage. this was the best performance i have ever done. even if it were just three songs i performed it was fantastic.

"charlieeee" someone screamed my name. i immediately knew who it is. "lisaaaa" i called her back. she ran up to me and hugged me. "you did such a great job" she said. "you really did, you looked amazing" chaeyoung added. "thank you guys so much" i hugged them all. "what are you guys doing now" "i dont know what the others are doing, but we are going to get dinner together" "oh we are?" i asked my best friend. "yes, wanna come with us" lisa asked the others. they all said that they wanna enjoy the last performances.

"so where are we going" i asked her. we are already in the car, driving to the city. "i dont know, but i am staying at an apartment and we could just buy some groceries to cook our own dinner" "yes that would be fun, but we have to vlog this for my channel" i laughed and she agreed.

at the store we started to film for my video.
"so what should we get" "the question is what do we want to eat" i asked. "you're right, maybe pasta" "pasta is always good" i laughed. i opened instagram to ask for some questions.

we got all our things that we needed to cook our dinner. we were about to pay but then lisa discovered the games department. "omg charls we need to buy some games for my playstation. i have it with me" "omg lisa you sound like jeongguk" she laughed. she literally picked out two games and then we got back to our car.

   "so we just arrived at lisa's apartment and we're starving." we unpacked all the groceries we bought and started cooking. "while we're cooking i'm gonna answer some question that you asked. "okay this question is for you lisaaa" i smirked. "who is the hottest in the bts maknae line" she looked at me with a very serious face. i cracked up. "come on lalisa we wanna know" she rolled her eyes. "i cant choose" "ugh, she's so boring. okay next question" "who do you wanna collaborate with"
"good question, probably with kanye or iggy"
"i want to collaborate with tyga" lisa answered while cutting onions. "how often do you work out in a week" "never" lisa laughed. i shook my head. "i work out three to five times a week" "wow you do" "no i just said that for fun" "ha ha ha you're so funny" "i know"

   after we finished cooking and answering some questions we stopped recording and just enjoyed our dinner and our free time together.
"how is it to travel without the boys" "its kinda weird to be honest, i'm around them all the time you know and it feels weird but also relieving. jk is getting on my nerves. she laughed. he really does. i love him very much as a brother, but he is too much sometimes.
"how do you like it here so far" i asked lisa "i absolutely love it here. the weather is beautiful and of course performing at the coachella is just amazing" i nodded. "by the way you looked so good up there with ariana" "thanks you too"

   after we finished eating we just talked about everything. "oh my god its already 11 pm, how did that happen" "i have no idea" lisa laughed.
"i should probably go back to my hotel, it was so nice to hang out again, i'll see you tomorrow love you" "love you too" we hugged and i got myself a cap and drove to my hotel.

instagram story

helloi'm probably gonna bea little inactive the nextw e e k s

hello
i'm probably gonna be
a little inactive the next
w e e k s. sorry bout that.
bye