𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐈𝐈

. * • . ° ☆彡 °. • *.

I just came out of the shower because my phone was ringing. It was Lisa.

"Hello?"

"I thought you didn't want to make it official yet?" She interrupted me.

"What are you even talking about?"

"You and Jimin." She said exciting.

Me and Jimin?

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"The tweet Jeongguk postet, the picture of you."

"Uhm, I'll call you back."  What did the stupid maknae do?

I put on some clothes and rushed into the kitchen. While I was walking I googled about it and found a picture of me and Jimin kissing. I am going to kill this boy. Jin stood in the kitchen making dinner. So I asked him,

"Where is Jk?"

"I think in his room" He answered not turning around still chopping the vegetables for the dinner he was preparing. But as soon as I turned around to walk to Jeongguk's room, he came into the room and looked at me with wide opened eyes. He knew what was going to happen.

"What did you–" Before I could finish, Jimin came up behind Jk and slapped him on the back of Jeongguk's head.

"Are you crazy?" Jimin asked the shook maknae who just stood there. Jin now also came over to us and watched the drama amused.

"I'm really sorry, I deleted right after it. It wasn't planned I swear." Jk said putting his hands up.

"You know that that means our death." I sighed. Meaning our manager. We signed a contract that we can't date other members of the group because of split up things.

"Sejin is going to kill us." Jimin whined rubbing his hair. He's not wrong. Our manager knows about our romance but he told us to keep it a secret.

"He won't kill you, he may just hurt you like very bad." Jin laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "very funny."

"So I assume you're talking about the kissing picture?" Joon joined the conversation. We all nodded.

"Okay, this may be not the best thing to happen, but believe me it's going to be alright.
There are two options either you're going to let it go, and you will ignore all questions or you guys are going to finally admit it to everybody. You guys have been dating for a while now right? Why keep on lying, nobody cares about the contract you signed, it's your feelings you can't do anything about it." Namjoon said.

"Joon, we're not even officially dating." Jimin whispered.

"Well then I appoint you to girlfriend and boyfriend." Jin said clapping. Taehyung came back from a walk with his dog and asked confused taking off his shoes, "what kind of meeting is going on here?"

"Jimin and Charlie are dating now and they're going to tell everybody."

Taehyung looked up with his mouth wide opened clearly not understanding what was going on and simply just said 'cool' and went into his room.

"So what are you going to do?" Namjoon asked Jimin and I."

Jimin looked at me which meant I should answer. "I'm gonna explain everything on. live stream and I will not care what Sejin thinks."

Joon walked over to me and hugged me, "That's my girl." Then he went into his room again, Jin also went into the kitchen.

"So are you guys mad?" the maknae asked quietly.

"No, I just wanna let you know that you're the dumbest boy I've ever met." I smiled and walked into my room. "Come on Chim Chim we gotta have to make a confession"

 "Come on Chim Chim we gotta have to make a confession"