𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬

┌─ .★. .────────────────┐

└─────────────────

└───────────────── . .★. ┘

I flew to La last week for a shooting with Vogue, and now I'm sitting in front of a camera shooting a youtube video with one of the most famous beauty youtubers of all time, James Charles. I got to his beautiful house some hours ago. We just hang a little and talked about everything.

We are now sitting on the two chairs being watched by James' whole crew that is behind the camera. "Ready Charlie?" James asked me, "of course darling." "Perfect." He clapped his hands. "You know my intro right?" I nodded and smiled, we turned to the camera and on of his managers I guess she is started recording.

"Hello sisters and welcome back to my youtube channel" James and I said in the same time, but then I realized, "wait it's your channel not mine" We both laughed even some of the people behind the camera. I hid my face my hands in embarrassment.

"Today we are here with a very special sister guest." James introduced still laughing. "Charlie." I said throwing my hands up. "Exactly. If someone doesn't know her, which I don't think is even possible, this is the gorgeous Charlie." He pointed his hands towards me. "She is a south korean singer, dancer, rapper of the world wide famous group BTS, and I think we all know who that is." I nodded and turned to him a little that he can to do my makeup.

"You need to take off all your make up first." He said while taking Foundation. "I'm not wearin' any." He turned his head to me and widened his eyes. "You're not wearing make up right now?" I shook my head and laughed. "Wow, how beautiful are you?" "Awe, thanks love, but so are you." He smiled and started putting on foundation on my skin with his fingers.

"Do you use make up everyday?" "Not daily, but I often put on make up, well mostly my stylists do because I cannot do it on my own." "No no, you can I've seen your get ready with me on Vogue and your Channel. You can do it." "You watch my videos?" "Is that even a question of course I do. Ever since I saw you at the Coachella I am a big fan. I mean of course I knew about BTS before but I never really listened to it, but you guys are great." "Thanks." I said smiling while getting powder all over my face.

"Can I ask questions about your life as an Idol and stuff like that?" "Of course you can ask, but that doesn't mean I answer them." I winked and giggled. He playfully rolled his eyes. "She's good." He looked at the camera. "Well then, what is the hardest thing about being a Kpop Idol in your opinion." I thought a wee what I was allowed to say and what I wasn't allowed to say, "for me personally it's the training. We practice everyday for at least 3 hours on our choreography's and bodies obviously, it can get exhausting." "Wow, but y'all look perfect."

"I don't even need to contour your face, it's already so slim." I laughed and shook my head. "I never really do that, I don't even really know where to put it. I'm way to lazy to do that."

James was now doing my eyeshadow which was going to be blue. "You are from England right?" "Yes I am, can you hear it?" "Yes I can." He tried to sound british. "I was born in London but moved to Korea when I was 10." He nodded and continued doing my make up.

"And how does your love life look like?" I smiled a bit but tried to hide it. "I'm single." "What?" I nodded. "You live with 7 handsome boys and you are crazy gorgeous, how can you be single?" I laughed and thanked him for the compliment. "Well, I'm not allowed to date them anyways." "Oh that sucks." I shrugged my shoulders.

He was now putting on lipstick. "Can you tell us one beauty secret that you know from Korea? Like, you know, everybody knows Korea has a lot of own beauty brands and you guys have a lot of– you know?" I nodded, "uhm yes I know what you mean, but one beauty secret. Probably masks. We use masks everyday, everywhere. Especially these sheet masks, cause they're easy to use, keeps your skin hydrated." He nodded and finished the look.

"We are finished." I turned over to the camera so it could be filmed. "Thank you so so so much for coming here today Charlie, you are truly one of my biggest inspirations. You are so pretty and cute, I hope we will see each other some time soon again." He said hugging me. "Thanks love. I have to thank you for having me. It was such an honor to be here today. And you're so bloody talented for your 20 years." I said looking into the mirror. He thanked me we hugged one last time and they turned off the camera.

We all ordered food after filming and James and I took some pictures together.

still wondering why people r reading this
love you lads <3