𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬

   "Wake up

   "Wake up." I caressed his cheeks, while kneeing in front of his bed. He slowly opened his eyes. "Happy Birthday Jimin!" I gave him a kiss on his forehead. "Thank you Baby."
I gave him the letter that I took with me. "Come on read it." "Can I wake up first?" I shook my head and said that it was too important.

   His eyes widened when he saw the papers in his hands. "Are you joking? Today is October 13!" "I know that's why you need to pack immediately, our Uber will be here in an hour." I smiled. "Oh my god, thank you so much." I hugged him. "We're going to Paris Baby!" I left his room to pack my stuff and heard Jimin laughing while he jumped up and ran straight to the bathroom.

It was still dark outside since it was four in the morning. We headed to the airport where luckily no fans were so we could actually spend some time together. In the 12 hour flight, Jimin and I mainly slept or talked.

After 12 very long hours we arrived in Paris where it was really hot even though it was only six in the morning. Jimin already booked a taxi which suprised me because he's actually not that responsible. Our driver drove us to our apartment where we were staying.

"Omg this view is everything." "Do you think I pay so much money for nothing?" I explained and Jimin laughed. "I can't believe we're really here right now, together. This is so amazing thank you." "All for you" I jumped on the bed and laid down. Even though I was sitting for many hours straight I needed to chill for a second.

We got ready and headed out to get breakfast around 10. "So what do you wanna do first." "You can choose." "What? No! It is your birthday Jimin." I gave him a list in the apartment before where I wrote down all the things we are going to do. "Okay let's get breakfast at Cafe de Flore and then let's go see the Eiffel Tower obviously." I nodded and called an uber.

"Je prends un café et un croissant, s'il vous plaît." The waiter wrote it down in his notes and turned to Jimin. "Comme madame, et monsieur?" "Uhm, the same." He said in english." The waiter nodded and left. "Since when do you speak french so well?" He asked me, I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't speak french at all, I googled it first."

"This is the best present someone ever gave to me Charlie, I can't believe we're actually here. Together. Alone. And not to perform." I looked at him and smiled, he looks really cute admiring the Eifel Tower. He turned his head now in my direction and smiled. "You told me hundreds of times that you wanted to do this sometime and I thought that this would be the perfect time." I smiled back. "Happy Birthday."

We spend our first day with some shopping and just walking around in the beautiful city.
"This was the worst dinner I've ever had." "Yeah I can agree. I mean we waited for an hour to get our food and then they don't even bring us the right stuff." I laughed it was absolutely hilarious. The waiters were overwhelmed that they completely lost their minds I guess. They brought us the food that other people ordered and when we asked for our real meals they said 'not today, next time' I don't know if they just hate Koreans or if they're dumb but whatever overall it was pretty fun.

We were laying in our bed not understanding the french movie we were watching, "Jimin?" "Huh?" I turned off the TV. "Do you remember when we were in Paris for our tour?" "Of course I do how would I forget the crowd was amazing." "No I don't mean that." He looked at me confused. "I mean what happened later in our room." Now he got it. (if you dont know anymore it was 'day out with hoseok' where Jimin confessed his love to Charlie lol)
"Oh, do we have to talk about that now?"
"No I just, uhm, I want to, uhm, You're right."
"What?" He looked at me even more confused.
"You know what I mean. You're right about us. And I knew that back then too I was just too scared or stupid to admit that-" "That what?" "Fuck Jimin, I love you too." His eyes widened "Are you joking?" "No, no I am not joking." He hugged me very tight, for a very long time. "Okay Jiminshi you can let go now." He slowly let go off and looked at me. "You don't know how happy you just made me." I smiled, how can someone be so cute? He just stared at me weirdly. "You're not good at that you know that right?" I got closer to his face and he finally kissed me. His lips are so soft. I kissed some people before but nobody kissed like him. We made out for some more time and I guess you can imagine what happened next.

sorry for this chapter it's horrible but omg.
Jimin is 24 !! ahhhh
He's such a great artist. I'm so happy that I discovered him ! Happy birthday Jimin u have my heart.