𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞

⊹ · ✧    * *
.    ⊹ ✦   ✵      *
YES i am B A C K !
i got lots of positive feedback
so i decided to continue this book.
hope u'll enjoy this chapter (: ly
* .  ·    .         *         .
.     *· ✧

── ⋆✧⋆ ──

"How do you think this looks?" Chaeyoung asked me while turning around to show me the cute dress she tried on. I put my head trough the curtains of my cabin to look at her. She looked absolutely beautiful. The dress was white and had yellow little flowers printed on.
"It suits you very well Rosie, you should put it to the yes pile." "Okay, thank you Charls." She smiled and went inside her cabin again to try on some other things.

After we payed for our things we selected, we
went to a cafe which was in the huge shopping
mall we were. "So, how are things with Jimin?" Rosé asked while siping on her tea. "Huh, I don't really know to be honest. We haven't talked about it yet." "What is there to talk about? You are in love!" "We slept together once or twice that doesn't mean that we're in love, and don't talk so loud." "Well, I don't know that much about love, but what I know is that you two are basically made for each other."
I laughed, "well if you say so", she laughed to. "Keep me updated." She winked. "Of course I will. And what about you? Someone that you like?" I asked while taking a bite of my sandwich. "Nah not really. You know it's hard for me to really get a boyfriend. I mean it's 'against the rules' you know?" She rolled her eyes. I mean yes, we have some rules because we signed a contract but Blackpink's management is a little too harsh in my opinion.
"But why don't you just ignore your managers. I mean, you are the stars not them, you bring the money not them." She laughed again, Rose's just way to nice to 'break' all the rules. She could teach Jin a little bit.
"Yeah but you know I don't need a man or a woman I'm fine and actually I'm really good right now. Works great, my parents are well, my sister, me, my friends. Life couldn't be better." "Yeah, you're right."
We laughed, talked and ate some more and enjoyed our free time together. It's hard for us to go out in Seoul just like that. First we always have to bring a manager, second we always get recognized. I mean I love meeting Army's, and Blinks of course, but still I would love to have some time alone too.

"Oh and how are things with Jennie?" The longe blond haired girl who sat next to me in the car, "oof, she hates me now I guess. I was being so stupid. I know I shouldn't have said that but come on I apologized three times now and she's still pissed so I don't know what to do anymore." "No, she doesn't hate you, Jennie's just being, .., well Jennie." "God I feel like a six year old who is getting advice of her wise grandmother." Rosé laughed and shook her head. "When I'll talk to her when I'm home." I nodded and looked out the window. It was freezing outside even some snowflakes fell. I loved winter but I have to say I enjoy warm weather way more.

"We're here." The uber driver said. "Aright, thank you." We thanked and got out. We quickly ran into the building, where my apartment was in, because the weather was so bad. We went into to elevator and pushed the button to go. "Are we going to eat at your's or are we going to grab some dinner somewhere." "As you like, but it would be better if we eat somewhere else. Even if some boys loved out, it's still loud in our home." The door opened as soon as we arrived the ninth floor where our apartment was. I opened the door and was immediately greeting by Yeontan Taehyung's cute dog. "Tannie I didn't know you where here. Oh you can keep your shoes on if you like." As we entered the living room I saw three boys staring at Jimin's phone. "Uhm, what are you guys doing?" They all looked up. "Oh I didn't noticed that you were here. Hi Charlie." Taehyung said while hugging me. "We downloaded Tiktok and found some weird stuff." Joengguk said while tipping something on his phone. "Oh god, oh and I'm not alone so please don't scream all the time." "Who's with you." And right when Jimin asked Chaeyoung entered the room. "Rosé!" Taehyung yelled and hugged her. "Hello to you too Tae." She giggled amd hugged the others too. "Where is Namjoon?" "He went out to buy some groceries with Hoseok a view minutes ago. Why?" Kookie asked. "Oh just asking, he still owns me something." "What?" "Long story, no time." "What did you guys do?" Jimin asked while sitting down on the couch while showing us to sit down too. "We went shopping and ate something. Talked about girl stuff." Rosie explained and sat next to Tae. "Oh how rude of me, wanna drink something?" I asked. "No thanks." Joengguk answered. "I didn't ask you dumbass." Rosé shook her head as a no, and giggled because of Kookie. "So, what girl stuff did you talk about?" Rosie laughed, "Tae, it means girl stuff because it's for girl, and you are truly not a girl." "So? I don't care what it means, I am curious!" "Nope mister, that's a secret." Rosie winked. We just sat on our couch and talked about some random things. Namjoon and Hoseok also joined after some time. "Omg it's already eleven how did that happen?" "I don't know, but I guess we don't have to go get dinner anymore." Rosie giggled, while getting up. "Well I better get going." She hugged everybody but when she was hugging Jimin she whispered something in his ears that made him smile and he nodded. "Come on I'll bring you to the door." I said while wrapping myself into a blanket. "I really enjoyed today, we need to spend some more time together." "You're right, Good Night Rosie, call me when you're safe at home." "Of course I will Mommy." She laughed and left. Me and Joengguk watched an episode of a show that we both are watching called 'Elite' and then I went to bed after a very long but fun day.

i n s t a g r a m

4

4.896.899 likes
@charls with @roses_are_rosie 💖🕊
show all 189.729 comments

roses_are_rosie 사랑해❤️
charls 💗💗
arianagrande why wasn't i invited???
charls hun, ur on the other side of the world

roses_are_rosie 사랑해❤️charls 💗💗 arianagrande why wasn't i invited???charls hun, ur on the other side of the world