【 03 】

Almost immediately, Jeongguk jumped off sidewards with a little fearful sound, looking at the person that just scared him, still being on the ground, leaning away in fear with wide eyes

What he saw was a rather... young man, maybe in his mid 20's or more. He was met with an incredibly straight nose and sharp, darkened eyes, piercing right through the invader with an unsettling aura. Jeongguk gulped.

"I asked you something. What are you doing here?" The dark-blonde haired questioned. He was wearing a simple white shirt with a dark-violet jacket, a black necktie messily attached to it, matching his simple black trousers.

Ignoring his elegant look, the boy was getting filled up more and more with fear. He stayed silent, panting quietly in front of him. Words seemed to have lost his mind, trying to grasp the situation. Who was he? Why was he living in the woods? Next to a murderer? What was their connection?

However, it seemed to enrage the standing one more, as he started frowning, getting pissed.

"ARE YOU DEAF?!" He shouted out louder with his raspier voice and stomped to the boy, and before Jeongguk could react, his hair got grabbed and lifted up painfully, him letting out a hurtful sound, pinching his eyes close. Perhaps, while his mind was a confused, scared mess, he would have had his usual confidence if he didn't just meet a two-meters giant guy with a bloody chainsaw in his hand that scared the shit out of him.

"I-I-I'm s-sorry-" Jeongguk whispered in fright, eyes bravely meeting the ones that looked like they could kill him right there on the spot. "I just- I- just b-before I-"

As he was blabbering some incoherent words, trying to grasp a normal sentence in his disarrayed mind, suddenly, he felt the grip on his hair loosen, making him fall backwards, back to his bottom again. Momentarily, he silenced, looking up, body visibly trembling.

The look on the stranger's face seemed to have softened. "Oh my. Aren't you freezing?" he stated, posture looking way calmer, even if out of the blue. Puzzlement was placed on the younger's face as he furrowed them, still looking hesitant. Didn't he just... shout at him five seconds ago? What??

Still dumbfounded by the situation, the man in the violet suit appeared to possess much more patience and composition than before. "You must be hungry, too. You didn't eat anything in a while, did you?" he whispered. His steps were not stomping anymore, yet gently taking small tracks over to the boy again.

Then, he took the hand of the confused guy into his and pulled him up, not harshly or severely, yet mildly and softly. Jeongguk was now on his feet again, and then, it seemed to hit him.

"MURDERER!!" he shouted, and the other was taken aback, blinking in surprise. "What?" he asked, letting go of his hand slowly, tilting his head. He noticed that he was slightly taller than the one that resembled him of a helpless puppy, at least in that very situation.