【 04 】

It was dark

It was dark. Darkness, everywhere.

The grayish, cold walls of the basement had clear traces of dried up blood on them, a metallic, thin table on small wheels with lots of various instruments on it like scalpels, scissors and more, as well as a chair in the very middle of the basement.

A strong light lamp was hanging above the chair. Being the only source of light in the window-lacking room, It was shining right at the hair of a boy, who was sitting there. Hands and legs were tied up and legs to the light-wooden chair, head hanging low. He was unconscious- as well as bruised up on various body parts.

The stair fall made him have a strained foot after falling. However, his destiny was lucky enough that it ended with not too serious wounds, since to his fortune, there were only minor steps. Yet to him, as he was falling, it felt like a million ones.
Felix chuckled while standing in front of him, staring down at the pitiful boy, eyes having a somewhat dark, evil spark.

After thirty minutes of the fall and betrayal, the blonde man was losing his patience. With the bucket of ice-cold water he had in his hands all the time, he splashed it harshly onto the boy, without any hesitation of doing so.

Almost immediately, Jeongguk regained consciousness as a result of a state of shock, and reopened his eyes wide, gasping out and panting for air.

The man watched as Jeongguk was slowly adapting to his senses again, mind progressing where he was, and what was happening. And that terrified, scared-shitless look in his chocolate Bambi eyes as he looked around, realizing in what position he was in. God. He couldn't hold a satisfied smirk upon seeing that.

Finally, his eyes landed on the man in front of him. He froze. The other smiled, mischievously. "You're finally awake, huh." his deep voice muttered, a quiet chuckle following behind, filling the room. Jeongguk just stared, eyes filled with nothing but terror and distrust.

He couldn't speak, and even if he tried, he felt a painful pang in his side of his chest, the place he landed on while falling down the minor steps to the basement, squinting his eyes close to cope with it. Felix cooed.

"Does it hurt? I'm sorry. Maybe you shouldn't have FUCKING LOOKED AROUND, AND DID AS I TOLD YOU TO." His voice shouted out quite angrily out of nowhere, looking with widened, enraged eyes at the boy that was just trying to think the pain away, but he also flinched lightly when Felix raised his voice at him.

The dark-blonde man panted a little before calming down again. Then, he cleared his throat, turned to the side rather quickly, and started walking around the room, circling the boy on the chair.

"W-who are you? What do you want f-from m-me?" Jeongguk finally stuttered out, voice shaking hard. It caused nothing but pure pleasure to the sadistic-natured one. A smirk was plastered on his lips, edging up more and more.