【 06 】

Candles have been put around the room, giving off yellowish light

Candles have been put around the room, giving off yellowish light. Petals of roses were spread around the wooden floor. Another aesthetic decor as dark roséy curtains (that weren't there before) drawn close. An old radio resting on the counter, quiet, classical music with harmonious tones replacing a complete silence.

That was how Jeongguk was spending his bath together with V. They were sitting across each other in that tight, small tub, naked, and their water had a light pink color. Jeongguk wondered how much bath bubbles V really had.

But what he wondered about more, was how and why he was in that exact situation. He stared down at his reflection in the clear water, next to the white foam. Then, he looked up to psychopath, who was having his arms spread on each side of the bathtub, staring at a candle mysteriously with curiosity, judging by the tilt of his head, yet facially expressionless. An uneasy feeling was spreading in Jeongguk's stomach as he watched him.

The only good thing about the current situation, truthfully, was that he could wash his stinky self. After all, being tied up for several days, not knowing if he'll survive or not, has cost him a lot of nerves, sweat, and fear. He was unable to even use the restroom during that time, which forced him to get ... humiliated.

And now? Now he was sitting with this crazy person in one bathtub, sharing a calm bath. Yet Jeongguk was anything but calm.

At the spot, he flinched strongly when he saw the eyes of the other suddenly land at him, catching him in the act of staring. The corners of V's mouth were smirking up slowly, eyes closing half-liddedly in amusement.

"Am I beautiful?" he asked out of nowhere, startling Jeongguk again. Fuck, there was no way he would make him angry by a stupid choice of words. What if he said no? Would this crazy dude drown him after getting mad? Would he get punished? The only way to get out of there alive was to listen to him, get on his good side, and try to gain the stranger's trust. At least that was what Jeongguk found reasonably logical.

"Y-yeah" he stuttered, finding himself saying the truth, in a way. After all, he did think V had attractive lineaments, somewhere. Just a little. When he heard his answer, V kept his facial expression, as if he didn't hear him at all, didn't even react to it. He was just continuing to smile in a smirk at him, as if he was still waiting for an answer.

It made Jeongguk feel awkward, creeped out and unsafe. Was he still waiting for an answer? Should he repeat what he said? Should he ask what's wrong? Should he ignore? One thing was for sure- he was driving him crazy. Never knowing if it's safe to say something, or not. But he guessed that's how it truly feels like when you're sitting across of a sick psychopath that keeps humans in his basement, to torture and kill them off later on.

(Nervous) seconds passed, way too long ones, before he finally started reacting. He leaned back more, and exhaled deeply, closing his eyes. Yet, nothing. Nothing came out of his mouth, and it caused shivers to run down Jeongguk's spine. He didn't know what he was thinking. He craved to just get out of here, grab his clothes and run out. But he knew that, if he did that-