• three •

Day two of school. I'm not late which is a good start but I can't find where my class is and I have no idea where Brodie is either. Speak of the devil, he's calling me.

"Finally where are you?" I ask

"Sorry I'm gonna be away for the rest of the week. I'm really sick" he coughs

"You definitely sound it. Hope you feel better later" I say sympathetically and we hang up

I walk around a corner to find my next class and see Grayson. Making out with someone. Pushing her against the wall moving into the kiss while holding her cheeks. I can feel that. The tingle in my lips from last night. I see him look at me and smirk then go deeper into the kiss with her grabbing her ass the same way he grabbed mine.

He's trying to make me jealous. It's kinda working but I'm not gonna let him know that. I get
On my phone and pretend I'm on a phone call and walk past him.

"Oh yea you were so hot last night. Left me wanting more" I giggle as I walk past and see him look at me

- last class

Unknown: my house after school for science

Y/n: guessing this is Grayson... enjoy your makeout sesh earlier did u?

Gray: you guess correctly. And it was ... you
Jealous? Cause we can always do it  ;)

Y/n: your gross

Gray: you seemed to enjoy it last night baby girl

I roll my eyes and shut my phone off and start copying down the work on the board.

- after school

"Hey baby girl" gray wraps his arm around me

"Do you call everyone that or just me because you forgot my name" I say sassily

"Nope. Just you y/n" he smirks

We get in the car and he drives off. We don't talk much but he puts his hand on my thigh giving me butterflies. He then grabs a cigarette and lights it. The fumes float over to me. He offers me one and I give in and take it. Im trying to quit But one won't hurt.

"Never pegged you for a smoker" he chuckles

"You don't know a thing about me" I smirk

I bite my lip while looking at gray. I take a drag and blow it out the window. He drives faster and we get to his house. Ethan's with his friends and Lisa is working so we'll be alone. We get inside and he locks the door behind us. I face him and bite my lip.

He crashes his lips into mine and I push him back into the couch not breaking the kiss. He puts his hands up my shirt and grabs my boobs. I grind on him and get more into the kiss. He moves his hands to my ass and I rip his shirt off him. I slowly start kissing down his abs and leave hickeys in his neck. I get to the top of his pants and I look up at him and smirk. Then I climb off him teasily.

"That is a little sample of what I taste like" I smirk and walk up he stairs to his room.

"Oh you're good" I hear him laugh

-note
little bit of a shorter chap kinda lmao. Hope you enjoyed it. Still boring. But Ye let me know what you think of the story so far <3