• fifteen •

- four weeks later (back at home)

Gray goes back to school today. I still have a week left of my suspension but I hate knowing that the hoe could kiss my mans again. And I swear she won't know what's coming at her.

"Okay babe I gotta go" He comes and kisses me

"I'll come for a drive and walk back home after" I smile and grab my things

"Actually you could take my car for the day and come pick me up after if you wanted" I nod my head

"Yes pleaseeee" we giggle and start heading to school.

Funny. She's the first person I see. I also see that her nose is still fucked up. Good. Maybe she'll remember where she sits. I give her a little death stare to remind her in case.

I give gray a kiss as he pushes me against the car then the bell rings signalling him to get to class. He pecks my lips once more before walking off. I jump in the front seat and drive to the mall.

- an hour later

"Oh dear are you alright? Here let me help you" I fell warm hands hold my hair up as I choke my lunch out

"Ahh. Yes thank you" I take a breath as I finally get it all out

"Are you sure sweetie, you look quite pale" I look at myself in the mirror and my face is the whitest I've ever seen

"Oh wow. I'm sweating like a pig" I wipe my forehead

"I don't mean to be rude but you should see a doctor. Either your really sick or your pregnant. Wait ... dear are you pregnant" she asks

"Wha- I couldn't be. M-maybe it was food poisoning" I really couldn't be pregnant... could I?

"Alright dear well maybe you should head home, have a glass of water and get some rest" she smiles and rubs my shoulder.

"Yes I will thank you so much for holding my hair back, sorry you had to see that" she giggles

"It's alright dear. Get home safe. And if you ever need anything, maybe someone to hold your hair back... you can give me a call" she gives me her card and walks out

She was really nice. The card has her name, Georgie Anders, her email and her number. She looked in her 60's. But she was also very beautiful. I finally wake up when someone walks in. I get home and lay on my bed while watching Netflix.

-another hour later (sorry for all da time skips)

Ugh I can't stop thinking about what Georgie said. Could I be pregnant. The bought has been running my mind the whole time. We never used condoms cause I'm on birth control. Oh shit wait... I haven't been to the doctors in almost a whole month. Shit I missed two. Oh fuck no.

I race straight to the closest chemist and buy three different tests. Incase they read it wrong and it says I'm pregnant. I can't be. I cannot be pregnant. It is not possible. Fuck who am I trying to convince. The only way to find out is by peeing on these stupid sticks.

I check out and drive back home. I run to the bathroom leaving the front door open. I open the three boxes and pee on all of them. Now all that's left to do is wait. Fifteen minutes. I set the time and pace around my bedroom anxiously.

Oh shit. My timer goes off. It's time to check.

-note
Yes. I am a shit writer 👍🏻 i am fully aware of that and I'm disappointed that I still do it. Anyway on an extra serious note; should I delete this book? I think it's horrible and I don't know if you guys even like it so please tell me. Okay well I'll be reading those comments if u actually do aha and thanks for reading :)