• ten •

"Omg you'll love her" Brodie said to gray and I

"Aha where is she" I asked

"Oh she said she just had to see someone quickly" I nod then turn to gray

"Where's E?" I question

"Dunno but he'll be here soon" I nod and take a seat on the bleachers

Ethan's POV

"I'll see you next break babe, gotta meet my friends" I kiss her forehead and let go of her to finish getting her things from her locker.

I start walking to the oval and see gray, y/n and Brodie sitting on the bleacher. They all wave and I wave back walking towards them. Y/n gets up to give me a hug and I sit in the seat lover then them.

"Took ya time E" y/n laughs

"Yea sorry just had to see someone quickly" I say but get interrupted

"There she is!" He jumps up and runs towards her.

I look for who he's running to but his tall figure is covering her. Damn they must me close asf. Maybe they're dating. They finally let go of the hug and he walks beside her to the group.

"Emma?" I question

"Ethan?" She looks at me

"Wait you guys know each other! That's great" we blush and smirk at each other

"Why you blushin E?" Gray giggles

Emma and I look at each other and not signalling to each other that we're ready to tell everyone. I get up and slowly walk to her. She smiles at me while I'm staring into her ocean blue eyes. I smile back and smash my lips into hers.

Your POV

"What the-" Brodie's eyes widen as did mine and grays. I clear my throat and they leave each other's faces

"Um well that's one way of saying something" I giggle and they blush. I get up and walk down to Emma

"I'm y/n, it's very nice to meet you. Take care of this one, he's my bestie and I'm not afraid to get the wooden spoon" we all laugh and she hugs me

"Oh I would never hurt this one, and it's lovely to meet you as well, I love your name!" She smiles wide

"You're so sweet" we hug again and all take a seat.

Brodie was pretty quiet the rest of the day. He didn't have feelings for Emma but I could tell he was upset that she had a boyfriend and didn't tell him. Also that her boyfriend was ethan Dolan. I know it's just Brodie's insecurities coming to play, he's afraid ethan will replace him. I walk forward to be in line with Brodie who's pretty much speed walking to his locker.

"Hey, don't worry. We'll always be here for you" I smile and hug him once we reach his locker.

He doesn't say anything, just smiles and hugs back. We held the hug for a few seconds waiting for everyone to finally catch up. The last bell rings and we all head our seperate ways to class.

-after school

"Grayson dear! You're back again" my grandma smiles.

"Hello barb, how was your shift" she hugs him and they walk into the kitchen while I lock the door.

I love how well they get along. Sometimes I even think she likes him more than she likes me. Grays staying over tonight. Which is now becoming regular because my grandma is fine with what we do. As long as we keep it down. It's kinda disturbing thinking bout her knowing what we do but at the same time I'm glad she's a chill grandma not a nag.

"Y/n! There's cookies down here" I hear gray yell in excitement

"I'll be down in a sec just getting changed" I laugh

-note
So this took me a couple days to wirkte because I either fell asleep, had no inspiration or just couldn't be fucked writing anymore. This shits getting really boring now so I apologise for you guys. But hope you enjoy it I got some ideas that may come up soon in the book :)