• twelve •

Your POV

27 missed calls, 42 messages and 5 voicemails. He must know. Why else would he be constantly calling? I clearly don't wanna talk to him ugh can he just give up already. I just keep picturing his lips on hers. Remembering what he tastes like and how he teases me that always leaves me wanting more. But then her brunette hair and green eyes take over the picture in my mind.

I don't even know who she is but I can tell she's a hoe. The way her flat ass plopped out of the black shorts and how she wasn't wearing a bra but her shirt was thin so you could see everything. She looked gross but why should I be surprised that gray would go after someone like that. Someone prettier than me. Someone that could really give him what he wants. Someone that's actually worth it.

My thoughts fade away when I hear the doorbell ring. I hear my grandma talking to someone and a deep voice responds. I quietly jump off my bed and open the door slightly.

"Oh yes Grayson dear of course, she's right upstairs" she smiles and pulls him in for a hug.

I use this as my opportunity to grab my keys and bag and jump out the window. It's a bit of a jump but I just slide down the water pipes. I reach the grass and run to my car speeding off as soon as I got the engine going. Not sure where I was going but I knew it wouldn't be where gray was.

Graysons POV

I get to her room but she's not here. I hear a car engine Start and y/n's window open. I run to it and see her car drive off. I don't get why she's ignoring me. It can't be because I'm suspended ... I haven't gotten to tell her yet.

I go downstairs and say goodbye to Barbara then drive to find her. I know exactly where she will be. There's a trail on a hill that's got a beautiful view of everything and a special rock. She calls it her 'thinking rock'.

Your POV

Already out of breath and I've barely reached the halfway point? Ugh my head hurts. Probably too much stressing about Grayson and that girl. I just need to get to my thinking rock and think about how I'm gonna handle this without ripping that bitches hair out.

"Y/n!!" Fuck

"Please. Don't ignore me. What's wrong you know you can talk to me" he says softly in a warm voice

"You! You're what's wrong. You know I actually thought you changed. I can't believe I thought you were serious about us" the voice inside of me spoke up

"Y/n wha- omg. Chloe?" He questions

"Y/n actually. Wow you must have that many side hoes you can't even remember my name. I was gone a whole lesson and you could keep it in your pants" I yell and start walking off but he stops me

"No! That's not what I mean ok. I was saying you must have seen Chloe kiss me but obviously it hurt you so you ran away before you saw me have a go at her. Y/n I would never hurt you like that" we look deep into each other's eyes. I can see he's not lieing.

"B-but I saw you kiss back...?" I sorta ask myself as well as him

"I thought it was you but as soon as she pulled me towards her I knew it wasn't you and pushed her away. I promise. I even got suspended because I had a go at her and called her some nasty shit" he explained

"She got you suspended?" I start to get angry

"Well yea but hey just I don't want you to be mad at me anymore I love you and wouldn't never ever do you like that I promise" he looks at me and I feel bad for having a go at him

"I'm sorry for yelling at you like that before" he kisses my head and says it's ok.

"I won't let her bother us again ok" I nod. She's gonna pay... I'm definitely gonna make sure of that.

-note
Heyy so yes I'm being slack with the posting / not posting and I'm sorry bout that. I'm kinda in a Netflix mood but a writing mood too and I'm excited to announce officially again that I've started writing the sequelllll. It won't be posted til I hit 5k but I just wanted to say that to hopefully excite you. Make sure you share the story with ur friends :) thanks guys hope you enjoyed