• thirty •

"No. This cannot be happening in r-real life... y/n please don't forget me. You can't forget me. I can't lose you again. I love you more than anything in this world and losing you will kill me. I cannot love another day in this earth with out you... p-please" I look down to try hide my tears

"Baby I love you so much. I could never forget you, I didn't mean to make you upset I just wanted to make a joke you know you mean more to me than anything else in the world" I sigh in relief and crash my lips into hers

"Omg! You have to meet out baby boy. I'll go get him" I kiss her forehead and hear her giggle as I race out the door.

I go upstairs and talk to the nurse. I inform her that y/n is now awake and asked for a baby bed to be set up in the room for the last day. I'm so happy she's awake. I pick up my baby boy and his eyes slowly open.

"You're about to meet your mummy little boy" I say as I hit the button for the elevator.

It did take her longer to wake up than what the doctors said but what matters is that she did wake up. I now have both my babies awake and in good condition. I walk into the room and see her eyes light up in awe.

"Omg! What's his name babe" she looks up at me

"I left it for you to decide" I smile and she looks down at him

"Connor Bailey Dolan" she brushes her fingers over his cheeks lightly

"Perfect babe" I lean down and kiss her.

-next day

"Alright Sir, Ma'am, the papers are all signed and you are now officially free to go. Congratulations and take good care of yourself" he smiles at us and we leave the hospital.

I set up the baby seat in the car yesterday while they had an afternoon nap. Connors been keeping y/n up all night with the feeding and everything so when they were both asleep I figured it's best to leave them be for as long as I could.

We put Connor in his seat and y/n sat in the back with him for his first car ride. We have the nursery in her house right now and he's sleeping in bassinet in her room. I've got about 7 more weeks until schools out for the year. I'm dropping out and doing online school with y/n to spend more time with her and Connor.

"Alright baby, we're home now" I turn the car off and we get him inside.

Barbara is waiting at the door for us to come in and as soon as she saw him tears filled her eyes. With work she had been too busy to visit y/n so it was the first time she saw him. Y/n carefully passed him to her and she rocked him in her arms. I went to the car to grab the bag and everything.

Your POV

"He's beautiful" grandma said and I nodded in agreement.

"I'm gonna give him a feed and put him to bed upstairs so I can get settled in again" I said as grandma passed him back to me

"Sure sweetie I'll make you something to eat, any requests?" She asks

"Uh maybe some watermelon if you have any. I need to eat healthy and start exercising to get rid of this baby fat quick" I giggle and so does she

"Alright sweetie I'll cut some up for you" she said

"Thank you and can you please tell gray I'm putting him to bed, he was bringing in the bags then I think going to his house to bring over some of his clothes"
I informed her while walking up the stairs

"Of course darling" she blew a kiss and I smiled.

I walked into the room and it looked like grandma cleaned it for me. I closed the blinds to darken the room and sat on my bed and got ready to feed him.