Part 6

Next day Mohit and sanskar get ready for office. They joined bf with others. They saw Maya sitting with sad face.

Dp: m leaving with ram. U both get ready and come fast after having bf. It's ur first day.

Both: we r ready only

Dp looks at them from bottom to top.

Dp: u r coming to office. Not any party or outing. Wear formals and come.

Ram and dp left. Both look at each other.

Ap: get ready and leav.

Dadi: maya, serve bf to them.

San: its ok dadi. Wats the need, we will take.

Dadi: I dint ask u. (to maya) dint u hear? Serve. Within few months u r going to b DIL of another home. U shud know and learn all these things. Ap bahu, suj bahu, prepare her. And u too sanskar and mohit. u shud work hard daily and maintain discipline.

Both: ok dadi.

Maya serves to all. All had bf and goes to their particular work.

Mohsan reached office. Dp shows them their cabin.

Dp: today u just observe. From tmrw I'll tell ur work.

He left. After sometime sanskar was loosening his tie. He openes few buttons of his shirt.

San: now feeling relaxed. I was comfortable in casuals only. Don't know how I'll bear this daily.

Moh enters loosinig his tie: soon u'll get adjusted. Really man its our office, we can wear anything.

He sits on chair and keeps his legs on table. They heard someone opening door of cabin.

San: oh no. I think dad came.

They made their shirt proper. They get relaxed when they see its dadu.

San: dadu, u scared us.