Part 23

Maya: who are u?

Boy: my name is Aditya Hooda. M not any poet to praise ur beauty in poetic words. I want to say that since college days m loving u. I know u never saw me. I was not in ur college. But other college which is near to urs. I always tried to talk with u. but had no courage. few days back I got scared that wat if u start to love a guy or ur marriage get fixed. So I gathered courage to come Infront of u. I love you Maya. Will u b mine forever?

 Will u b mine forever?

Maya was silent.

Har: no hurry to answer. But don't make delay also. Think and answer. I hav ur number. I'll call you.

He was abt to go but turned again: I have fear inside. I hope ur answer wud b yes. Bye.

He left from there. Maya was still standing there was only.

........ ....

Maya comes to home. She goes to her room and locked it. She suddenly started to jump on bed happily.

Maya: yes. Yes. Yes. Thanku god. Thanku so much. 

She got down from bed and opens her cupboard drawer. She opened a book in which a pic was kept. It's of Aditya.

Maya: u don't know adi. I also love u. 

She remembers how she also used to see him in college days. 

Maya: I also fell in love at first sight. But never thought that u too love me. Thanku so much God. My answer is always yes Aditya.

..... ............... ...........

Navya visits mm to meet swaragini. She meets all family members. All were happy with her. She was modern but cultured also. Mohit was standing and admiring her silently.

San: don't dare to eye in my saali.

Moh: shut up sanky. Now u have to unite us.

San: wat? Me? Already me and Ragini became enemy Infront of dadi coz of swalak marriage. And now again? Impossible.