Part 30

@mm

All were living like they r doing their duty. There was no happiness. Ap and sujata as usual busy in household works. Dp and ram busy with their business. Mohit kept himself busy. He dint talk with anyone yet except swara that too rarely only to knw abt navya indirectly. But swara had understood. So she herself tells abt her family including navya so that he cud feel better. Dadu was upset with dadi. Dadi was also silent. But somewhere she was feeling something which she was not able to understand. Maya was also remained silent. She ignored adi's calls so that he cud forget her and move on. But he used to call her daily. Sanskar was trying his best to talk with mohit. But mohit fully ignored him. ragini was giving strength to sanskar to not give up soon.

........... .................

One day

Ap: ragini took all happiness with her. Don't knw whose bad eye fell on her home. Once our family was an example of happiness. And now...

She became sad.

Swa: maa... don't lose hope soon. Happiness is waiting to hug us.

She tried to cheer up her.

................... ..............

Evng

Dadi says to all: tmrw mrng boy's family is coming to see maya. Every one wake up soon and get ready. (to sujata) make maya ready.

She leaves. Maya ran to her room, fell on her bed and starts crying. mohit comes there. He sits beside her and keeps his hand on her shoulder. She got up and hugged him and cried. He consoled her.

Moh: this is fate maya. But don't wry. Ur bro is here. M with u. I'll do something.

Sanskar enters: mohit is rite maya. We r with u.

Moh: maya, don't wry. M not like other brothers who leaves them when they needed them most.

Sanskar understood his words.

San: mohit pls. I said m sry. And m still with u. 

Moh: I don't want any one. Now I just want maya's happiness. Nothing else.

He left from there.

San: maya? u also think that m against u both?