Part 34(last)

@mrng

Rag: wake up sanskar. we will get late for work.

San: so soon mrng? M still feeling sleepy. It was a wonderful nite yesterday. I want that daily nite.

Rag: come out of dream.

Sanskar pulls her in his arms. They share deep eyelock. It breaks when they hear ap's voice.

Ragini kisses on his cheeks and runs out smiling. Sanskar smiles keeping his hand on his cheek.

............... ...............................

Sanskar to ram and dp: I and Mohit r thinking to start a company.

Dp: y? What happened to this?

San: we will work here too. We just want to see whether we r able to do anything on ourselves or not.

Dp: ok. As u both wish.

They smile.

........ ..................

They share this news with family. All gets happy.

San: there r more surprises here.

Dadi: wats that?

San: laksh also joins us.

All smile as laskh was doing job and previously refused to start any company. And now he is with his brothers.

San : now next thing is Swara and Ragini r also joining us.

All clap. Swaragini hugs each other.

Dadi: wat abt navya?

Nav: dadi, if all go out then who'll b at home?

Dadi: I know. I dint tell u to b out always. U can also make ur dreams come true.

All gets surprised to see this side of dadi.

Nav: k dadi. But I go only once a week. Coz I want to get love from my family. Want to spend some time with Sujata maa and ap maa.

Dadi: as u wish.

Moh: one more happy news. Maya is also joining us. Her in laws and adi has no prob with this.

All get happy.

Dadi: it seems like this generation is getting separated from us.

San: dadi, without u all, we r nothing.

Just then they see rudra coming. All were angry at him.

Rag: y did u come here now? Wat is left now?

Rud: I came here to tell sry. But trust me. I never knew about this. I was out of the country. My parents never told me abt this. Maya was not responding to my calls. When I asked them reason, they told she's out with family for vacation. Yesterday when I came here, I came to know the reality. Trust me. I loved maya a lot. And I still love her. But I know that she can never b mine. Aditya is lucky to hav her. I just came here to apologize. Forgive me.

Dadi: we were angry on u. but if u r telling truth then y shud we hate u. may b it was god's wish that adi shud marry maya. don't b sad.

He takes her blessing and leaves saying that he'll meet maya and adi and tell that he was not wrong.

........... ............

After few days

All were busy in their work. It was in the inauguration of their new company. Dadu cuts the ribbon. All celebrate and goes to their cabins.