Part 26

Navya shouts: pls stop everyone. Don't fight coz of me. Let me also say something.

All became silent. She stops guests from going.

Navya:  I want all shud listen. I was out of India. After graduation I got gud job. There was no bound for my happiness. On that I heard ragini's marriage got fixed. It made more happy. I Thot m the only person who is so happy in life. A boy has proposed me. He was working with me. He was nice guy. But I was not having any feeling for him. But he kept on telling that he'll wait for lifelong. I dint had any feelings but still I got a Thot that my future husband whom I will love shud b like this who loves me for lifelong. Apart from him another guy also proposed. I rejected. He was like frnd with me. He called me on his bday party which was a trap to take revenge for my rejection. I went there. He was drunk with her frnds. He wanted to ruin my life. But I escaped. I was not weak. My parents had taught me how to b strong. So I filed case. As he was rich he makes everyone his side and proves that m...... (Tears flows from her eyes). Nothing happened on that day but coz of him I became bad. One day in office I was passing through corridor I heard the conversation of boy who had proposed me first. He said who wil marry such girl. It hurt me a lot. Just think, a person who told that he'll love for lifelong, doesn't believe, then who else  will believe. So I decided not to marry. In these days only ragini's marriage happened and I cudnt attend. When I came back I saw Mohit. I understood he has feelings for me. I avoided him many times but finally I fell for him. So this was my story. M not afraid that I won't get marry now. I had fear it might happen. U all r free. (To her parents) mom, papa let's go.

 (To her parents) mom, papa let's go

Rag: stop di. (To sanskar) now u know all truth. Still u think she's wrong choice?

He dint answer. She looks at other family members. All were silent. Ragini wiped her tears.

 Ragini wiped her tears

She points at sanskar: I don't know u r rite or wrong by supporting ur family. I also don't know m rite or wrong to tell u all to believe my di. M not getting anything now. But sanskar, my duty was to keep both families happy. I did that with ur family. I dint made any head to bend coz of me. But now it's abt my family. I hav to stand for them also. My di has self respect. M with my family this time. (To Mohit) I don't blame u Mohit as u bound by promise. (To dadi) dadi, m sry for wat m doing. (To sanskar) m leaving. Papa, mom, di let's go.

Shek: no Ragini. It's ur family. U hav to b here. No prob with us. We will go.

Rag: I fulfilled my duty as wife, DIL. Now let me do my duty as a daughter.

Before going she looks at sanskar and left.

All guests also left. There was silence in family.

San: I dint say anything Infront of them. As I don't want to make fun of my family Infront of all.  I supported my family. I dint take my wife side. But just answer me. Is there any fault of navya in this? According to me, I don't think so. She's gud, pure. She told truth to Mohit at first only. She dint cheat us. For marriage, girl and boy shud agree and both shud love each other. And it's there with them. Even Mohit trust navya. Was that wrong? My duty was also to keep both families happy. But I failed in that. M happy that I supported my family. But m sad that I cudnt keep my wife and my brother happy. Sry Mohit. Forgive me if possible. Sry to all if I said anything wrong. Coz I only don't know wat to say and wat to do in this kind of situation.

 Coz I only don't know wat to say and wat to do in this kind of situation

He left to his room. Sujata goes near Mohit.

Suj: Mohit...

Moh: don't touch me and don't talk to me. All r dead for me. 

He threw varmala and left in tears. Maya followed him. Sujata became upset and cries.

So guys, wat do u think? Who's rite and who's wrong? Ragini? Sanskar? Or navya? Decision taken by ragsan was rite? I'll write ff as I hav planned. Just want to know ur opinion.