Part 18

Ragini got ready. she comes to do arti but ap was already did arti and was giving to all. Ragini comes near ap.

Rag: maa...

Ap stops her and signs at dadi who was still angry. Ragini took arti and goes near dadi to take blessings from her. But dadi takes her step back and goes to her room. Ragini becomes upset.

Ap: don't wry. Leav it on time. She wil b normal. 

Ragini smiles weakly and leaves with sanskar and mohit. Both dropped ragini at her office wher swara was already waiting for ragini. She smiled and waved at her to come soon.

San: al d best.

Rag: thanks.

Sanskar and mohit left. Ragini goes and hugs swara.

Swa: lets start ur first day. Mine also first in this office.

Both went in and talks with manager. He shows them their place.

Man: when sir wil come, u'll b introduced to him.

Swarag: ok.

They started their work.

............... ............

At sanskar's office.

He wass missing ragini. He called her but she dint receiv. Mohit enters his cabin.

Moh: its her first day. After office u talk with her in home. Btw M proud of u. u took such a big step.

San: but I made dadi upset.

Moh: don't wry. She cant b angry for long time.

San: hope so.

........... ............ ....................