Part 21

Sanskar woke up. He dint find Ragini in room.  He went to get fresh. When he came out he saw busy Ragini who was arranging room properly which was messed before. She was looking like in hurry. 

San: r u practicing for marathon? 

Rag gives him small glare.

San: y r u in so hurry. Wat happened?

Rag: nothing. Now there are two DIL in this home. Have to manage home properly. When I came here, I needed sometime to adjust. Now swara also got married. She too need sometime. So I've to b with her to help. I don't want dadi to get upset again.

San moves towards ragini: u r doing this all for me?

Rag: no. It's for our family. Now get ready fast.  Bf is ready. U and Mohit go to office. Today I'll go with swara on scooty. no but or ifs. Go get ready.

San bending Infront of her: okay my lord.

She smiles.

.... .............

At bf table, all were having bf as usual. All were happy except dadi. 

Lak: dadi, did u like this chutney?

Dadi dint reply. Laksh had forgot that she's still upset. Swara signed him and he sits..

..... .......

Few days passed. Swaragini visited their home. Mohit went to leav them as sanlak were busy in office. Swaragini stepped out of car. Mohit was turning car, he dint see behind. His car hit someone. Mohit got scared and got out of car. He saw a girl who was fell down.  Mohit goes near her.

Moh: m sry. M really sry. I dint see u. Actually I was in hurry. M sry.

That girl looked at him removing her hair from her face. Mohit gets lost in her. He was mesmerized. That girl smiled.

Girl: ur car dint hit me. See there.

Mohit saw. It was a rod which was kept in mid of road.

Moh: then fell....

Girl: I bought vegetables. Few things fell down. So I was collecting them. I didn't fall.

She smiles little.

Moh: let me help u.

He helps her. All time he was staring her.

 All time he was staring her