Chapter 10

"So we'll check your phone, the recent activity and everything." Tony told Peter whilst fiddling with the controls on his computer panel.

The footage on the rooftop played, Stark and Strange shot a look at eachother when they heard the words "attack in Hong Kong". The recording buffered and Tony was just pressing loads of random buttons to fix it.

"Is this why-" Before Tony could finish his sentence Peter nodded, sadly looking towards the ground.

Stephen went over to get Tony a shirt because Stark had been more focused on tracking the phone then anything else. When he came back the video stopped buffering and they saw Deadpool flash up on the screen.

"Not that guy... What was he doing up there?" Tony sighed turning it off. A light flickered showing the current location of the device.

"You stay away from him Peter, he's a bounty hunter he tried to cut your dad's head off once - almost succeeded." Stephen put a hand on the young man's shoulder.

"Alright Strange, you're making me look weak." He glared at his future husband.

"You're so cute and tiny when you try to be angry." Stephen laughed.

"Call me Tiny one more time..." Tony flashed a middle finger in Stephen's face and then turned to Peter and smiled. "Bedtime!"

Peter let out a groan and stomped upstairs to his room where he was about to sleep. The pillows smelt newly washed and the cover was changed to a custom spiderman cover. Peter loved it. He fell asleep almost instantly, dreaming about what had happened.

Tony looked at Stephen who was just rubbing his temple, worryingly.

"Hong Kong... That's the third sanctum. Wong is guarding it and Peter said two days... That's the new year festival!" He fumbled through his pocket trying to find his phone.

"Should I call the Avengers?"

"I can handle it."

"Stephen you're still badly hurt." He examined the cuts and bruises and brushed his hands softly on the cuts on Stephen's neck. He groaned in pain. "Sorry! It's really bad, you shouldn't be fighting at all. I'm calling Steve."

He got his phone out and tapped on Steve's number. He paused looking at his boyfriend who was just waiting for him to press call. Tony reluctantly pressed call and it went straight to voicemail.

"Thank fuck for that." He sighed in relief.

Suddenly, the phone rang again with Steve's name on the screen. He glanced at Stephen who just gave him a thumbs up.

"Hello, Tony?"

"Hey Rogers. I know we haven't talked in ages but I need to tell you something."

"That you've been screwing Strange?" Tony glanced at the other man, they were both blushing.

"What no. No, I called you to warn you that there is going to be an attack in Hong Kong - 2 days." He stuttered.

"Right. I'll get the Avengers we will sort it out." Steve then started shouting in the background. "Bruce, Thor! Look, I'll call you back."

"Don't bother." With that, Stark ended the call.

Strange went over to the kitchen to get something out of the cupboard. He got a cup and secretly put something in it. Tony was standing on his tip toes to see what he was hiding.

"Stephen what are you doing?" He asked.

"Making a cup of tea. Why?"

Stark just shook his head and travelled upstairs to the bedroom taking a quick glance at Strange behind him.

Stephen got the cup and poured some tea he had made earlier in it. The metal object he had put in there was now completely covered. He left the cup out on counter and went to bed with Stark.

They embraced each other until they fell into a deep sleep.