Nana

[Dream]

It has been almost a week since Yume started going to school in Four Stars Academy. And of course, she hasn't been able to attend a single lesson, much less have some private space in the school when she steps out of her dorm.

For what reason?

Everyone knows it. She has been consistently challenged. One after another, they just never stop approaching her.

~~~

"Agh! I'm not even going to step out of this dorm today! I bet you that they're waiting outside!" I whined loudly.

I can't take anymore of this! They know they're never gonna win against me so why do they keep coming?! No offense to them, I'm not trying to say they're stupid or anything. I'm just tired of being challenged. I just want to go for a lesson!

"Just calm down will you?"

I shot a glare at him and shouted, "This wouldn't even HAPPEN if it weren't for YOU! Just be quiet!"

Koharu-chan patted me on my back and suggested, "Maa Maa... Calm down Yume-chan. There's a test coming up soon across the whole school, it's a great chance to show that you're the bonafide rank 1 in the school."

I nodded at Koharu-chan's suggestion. Seems like this might be over soon, which I'm really glad for.

I finished my breakfast and headed back to my room, they tried to get me to go to school with them, but I seriously didn't want to leave just to be challenged again. I took my student ID card out and opened the door to my room. I sat down in front of my desk, plugged in my earpiece, started the playlist, and started studying.

A few hours later, I decided to take a break. I looked at my phone and saw that it was around lunch time. The others must be have lunch right now...

I laid in my bed, decided not to make lunch. I thought about my past week in school, and I have to say, it has been quite fun ever since I got here. Other than all the annoying people of course.

Maybe I'll just take a nap...

~~~

"Yume... I'm sorry..." The boy apologized.

"Why are you apologizing...?" A small girl asked.

The boy hesitated to say anything. He didn't want to upset his friend, that was the last thing he wanted to do. That would be the last thing he wanted to see before he left.

But it's not like his friend knew what was going through his head. She was slightly dense after all.

The boy shook his head and smiled bitterly, lying to his friend for the first time, "Nothing much, I just ate your bun. That's all."

"That's why I couldn't find it! I was really hungry you know!" The girl started chasing the boy around, trying to get her revenge.

The boy ran off laughing while chased by his friend, but that was all he wanted. For the girl to stay happy and smiling.

[To be continued...]

Written on: 29 May 2019

A mini filler chapter.

And announcement! This book will be updated on alternate weeks, and I will start updating Tsundere again. So please look forward to that.

Ah, and Purpose will be updated whenever I feel like it. I really love writing that book.