Chapter 5

1520

*Spain's POV*

After weeks of my dad persuading America and his father to buy this place, he finally got a deal. And sooner or latter, I won't get to see my first love anymore. I won't get to hug her, talk to her or even feed her pandesal, her favourite bread anymore like we used to do. And I won't get to hear her beautiful voice that actually sound like an actual angel especially when she's singing. I've never thought that this day would come. And the thought of not seeing her smile everyday makes my heart break in to a million pieces. But the thoughts of she's gonna end up on America's arms broke me even more. I saw how much they've become closer to each other to the point that I wouldn't see America in the guest's room just to find out that he's been hanging around with Pipp while I'm still asleep.

“Spain, are you okay? You've been spacing out today.” Pipp tapped my shoulder with her cute soft finger.

“Y-yeah. Hey amorcito? Can I talk to you for a sec? Without Ame?” America looked kinda offended but he just gave a scoff and headed to a tree nearby. I knew that he wouldn't hear our conversation so I just gave a go.

“Pipp, I'm leaving.” Pipp looked shocked with my statement that tears started to form in her eyes. I died inside seeing that I just broke her heart with two simple words. I felt like a total jerk. I promised her that I'd kill anyone who makes her cry when we were little yet here I am, making tears fall from her beautiful and precious eyes.

“B-but... What happened to best friends forever?” she quickly took her panyo and wiped her tears away.

“I-I'm going home, Pipp. They need me back there.”

“But Spain, I need you here with me too.”

“America will be the one to take care of you now. If he hurts you in any kind of way, just write a letter to me and I'll be here to beat his *ss.” I chuckled, gave her a hug and started to rub her back to comfort her.

“I'll miss you amorcito.” I couldn't breath, guilt was taking over me after hearing her sniff. But my heart died after seeing her smile to me, fakely.

“I'll miss you too, Mi Espanya.”

——————the next day——————

I boarded the ship and headed straight to my bed but when I was about to get in I heared someone scream.

“SPAIN!” I looked over to where the noise was and I saw her. She was running and running like there was no tomorrow. Her brothers were trying to stop her but they couldn't. The poor girl was crying while trying to keep up with the speed of the ship. She was being the epitome of desperate.

“SPAIN! TAKE CARE! COME VISIT ME AGAIN!” I smiled at her and waved.

“I'll visit you again Pipp. That's a promise.” I whispered to myself as Pipp reached her limit.

“sPAIN!” Pipp kneeled and started to scream my name all over and over again.

“Good bye love.”

·–—————————————————·

*Del's POV*

After a long mourning of my sister Pipp, we finally got her to go home with us. But unluckily, when we got home an unsettling scene was the first thing that met our eyes. It was a boy with yellowish hair that I've never seen before, pointing his gun towards our dad.

“This place is not yours, little boy.” Our dad smirked. The unknown boy smirked back.

“Yes, yes it does. And along with you. You are now my property, and if I said you I mean ALL of you. Now as your leader around here I'm here to say that we'll just change a few things here. We'll make it modern.” My dad took his knife out and attacked the boy but he was able to dodge and knock my dad off.

“One more step and you'll die.” He threatened but my dad didn't listen.

“aMERICA NO!” Pipp screamed but it was too late. He shot our father Katipunan in the head already.

“Y-you know him?” America stumbled after seeing that Pipp was here. He started shaking and Pipp was glaring at him and grabbed him by his collar.

“He's my dad. And now he's dead. And it's all because of you.”