Chapter 10

1530

*Japan's POV*

“Please, n-no more! Stop it!” Pipp cried in terror, seeing her people die in my hands. I felt sorry, but my mom was watching me. I couldn't stop. Because if I did, my mother would be the one to execute her.

Pipp held me out, trying to stop me with my rifle. Her brothers were screaming for her to stop as they were tied up in a huge cage made for animals.

“j-JAPAN! STOP! PLEASE!” She looked into my eyes and flashbacks started to ran through my mind.

Flashback

“W-what? I'm not yours!” She laughed nervously and her brothers started to glare at me and their men armed up.

“HAHAHAHA I was only kidding, Pipp. Again, the name's Japan. Hope to be friends with you.” I winked at her and let out a small chuckle. Her people were ready for war once I do one wrong move.

“Y-yeah, sure. I'm gonna go now...” She turned away, I was heartbroken. But my mom stopped her.

“Look here missy, I'm the one and only Japanese Empire. And I demand you to marry my son!” I was shocked with what my mother was doing for me.

“N-no! I have my eyes on someone else!” Phipp answered.

“LET OUR SISTER GO, YOU DIPSHITS” Del screamed and aimed his pistol at me. Martial did the same. My mom laughed hysterically.

“Mother, let her go.” I was trembling and confused.

“HAHAHAHA no son. Do you think a few pistols scare me? Try harder. Men, take these lunatics to jail. Now, Japan. This is the one you want right?” I gulped looked at Pipp's eyes. I mouthed a sorry and nodded. The beautiful girl infront of me smile and did a gesture saying that it was okay.

“It's not your fault.”

End of  Flashback

“J-japan! Please stop! I can't take it anymore..” her sobs turned to screams of terror. She kneeled down with her head on the floor.

“Parang awa mo na. Ako nalang patayin mo. Wag sila.” I stopped, hearing say those words made me feel so down. I felt like, she thinks that I'm a monster. Oh god, am I?

“No Pipp Chan... I love you and this is why I need to do this. I'm trying to keep you alive. I need you here. But to keep you with me, I need to kill everyone who gets in my way.”

“No Japan. If you keep killing them, it's like killing me too. You're killing me inside, Japan! So please stop! I can't take it anymore. If one of them, k even one of them dies. It'll be my last. If one more of them dies I'll kill myself!” She looked into my eyes and pleaded one last time.

“Please Japan, I'll do anything, just please... Spare them.” my mother laughed and walked to us. Tears were coming from my eyes. I couldn't bare to see her like this.

“I-I'm sorry—” my mother pushed me away and pointed her gun towards Pipp's head.

“MOM!” I screamed, not wanting to lose my love.

“You'll do anything? Then die for them.” Pipp gulped but suddenly three shadows appeared behind her.

“I'm ready to die—” she was cut off by one of the men.

“No, cunt. You ain't dying here.”