Chapter 9.1

*Pipp's POV*

After hanging out with America. I went home as fast as I could. I was so happy with the news I would tell my brothers. They welcomed me with open arms and started to check me out.

“Did that jerk America hurt you?” kuya Martial asked, seeing my bruises from the guards.

“No. It was the guards. But it's nothing now. We're free kuya... Malaya na tayo.” I told them with teary eyes from happiness. They took me to their embrace and I hugged them back.

“Finally... Our people won't suffer as much as they already did. We're going to live a life with no slavery from others. The land that was originally ours is ours again.” Kuya Del started to huff. And so did kuya Martial.

“No more wars.” kuya Martial chuckled.

“And best of all, their sacrifices has paid off.” All of us looked up into the sky.

Ina at Ama, malaya na kami. Salamat sa inyo.”

~the next week~

“Star!” Aussie greeted me with a smile while me and my people went downtown after America announcing that we were free and independent.

“Aussie!” I waved back and ran to him. He lifted me up and twirled while laughing. He then realised that there were too many people watching us so he brought me back down.

“C-can I have one of your snakes, mate?” He started to stutter. I smiled at him and called out one of my people. He handed me a snake in a cage.

“I knew you'd ask for one. So here's the Philippine Cobra. It's really venomous so be careful with her.” I smiled and he kissed me on the cheeks and ran away. That dork.
Next, Canada I took a bottle of honey from my bag and handed it to him.

“Thanks for everything Maple. This is honey, I bet you know that but I really worked hard to get this for you since you love sweets so much.” He said thank you and boarded the ship.

“New Zealand! Nez~” I handed Nez a coat that I made personally.

“I made this for you~ I hope you like it.” He gave me a chuckle and hugged me tightly.

“I love it. Thank you so much Pipp.” He waved at me before following his brothers to their way home. I looked around but I didn't saw Ame... The person I've been looking forward to see. But after a few minutes of walking around, I saw him walking into the ship.

“aME!” I screamed and ran towards him. He was surprised with my voice.
I was panting and sweating when I got to him.

“Thank you for everything. Here's a token of our friendship!” I gave him a barong tagalog.

“Thank you Pipp.” He smiled at me. He was about to turn back from me but I pulled him back and gave a gesture for him to kneel. And when he did, I kissed him on the nose. He blushed at my actions.

“Go home safely Joe. Come and see me again, okay? Thank you for everything. Hihintayin kita

––––––––––

•Ina at ama, malaya na kami. Salamat sa inyo. - Mother and father, we're finally free. Thank you for everything
•barong tagalog - formal suit that filipino men use.
•maghihintay ako - I'll wait for you