Special

(Y/N's) POV)

I woke up in Awase's room. He was already up and getting ready for school. I looked at the digital clock on his desk, it was still kind of early.

"Awase? What are you doing up right now?" I ask quietly.

"Oh, sorry, (Y/n). Did I wake you? I just couldn't sleep."

He kisses me on the head.

"You gonna get up now?" He asks me.

"Guess so. Might as well." I shrug and shift off the bed.

"Do you think anyone else is up yet?" I ask him.

"Probably not. It's pretty quiet and don't think there are any lights on out there." He says.

Cool. That way I can get back to my room without anybody's suspicions.

"I'll catch up with you later." I say, opening the door.

"Sounds good." He smiles.

I quickly and quietly walk over to my room and wash up and put on my uniform.

By then, mostly everyone else was up and out of their rooms.

(Awase's POV)

At school, we waited around until class started.

Surprisingly, Mr. Kan showed up a bit early today.

We all took out seats as class starts.

"Good morning, class."

"Good morning, Mr. Kan."

He flips his fingers through several sheets of paper.

"So apparently Principal Nezu wanted to arrange something special for the school." He explains.

Something special? It better not be another sports fest.

"U.A. is having our first Homecoming for all year levels."

You could hear a small collective gasp from everyone in the room. 

"No way!"

"This some kind of joke?"

"Wait, really?"

Mr. Kan tells us to settle down.

"Yes, we're having a Homecoming. However, if you're currently failing any of your classes, you'll have to miss out."  He explains.

I don't think any of us will have to worry about that.

"It is optional, so it's not mandatory to go. Although, we would like everyone to attend."

Makes sense.

He goes on to explain the location, date, time, dress code, and plenty of other details.

I could tell everyone was really excited about this. I was too. It's gonna be a nice break from all the exams and classwork. I'm guessing normal high schools have similar events.

After discussing Homecoming some more, we had to do written work about the morals and values of heroes compared to villains,  individually. After that was lunch.

So today, I guess the guys and girls wanted to sit separately for some reason...?

I later found out why after getting my food and sitting down next to Kaibara and Bondo.

"Are you guys really excited for this Homecoming charade?" Monoma rolls his eyes at us.

"Oh come on. You're not even a little bit interested?" Tsuburaba nudges him with his elbow.