Izaya x Yandere!Reader

Izaya x Female/Male Reader 

slight violence

You aren't that crazy in this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first time you met him you were 5 years old and it was because of your parents. They had gotten increasingly worried, since you never showed emotion to anything and thought that a friend might fix that.

You weren't that optimistic, but didn't really have anything against that.

When you first met him you didn't feel anything except slight annoyance. He kept following you everywhere and asking you questions.

The majority of the time you were ignoring him and looking expressionless forward.

When it was time for you to leave, he clutched at your sleeve and looked at you with an hopeful expression. "Will you come again?" He asked you. 

For some reason your chest felt warm and you felt like you couldn't deny him, so you nodded slowly. He beamed at you and you began also to smile slightly without noticing it.

But your parents sure did, and they also exchanged a smile at that.

After that your parents decided to make those visits regular.

Each day your feelings for him grow and you began to act more and more like a normal kid, but only when you were close to him.

~~Two years later~~

You were walking towards Izaya's house when you saw a few kids beating up another kid on the playground. You didn't care about that. You didn't really care about anyone except for Izaya. 

You were about to continue your way until you heard a small voice say: "Please stop." 

Your eyes widened. 

That was Izaya's voice.

Your vision reddened and before you could even comprehend what was happening, you were on top of leader of the bullies beating him up.

"...(name)-chan?... (Name) STOP!!!" You heard him screaming. Then only you saw the puddle of blood and the bully lying motionless on the floor.

Your fist stopped mid air and you looked at him emotionless indecisively at what you should do next.

Izaya took your hand gently and guided me away from the scene.

He looked into your eyes and seemed to search for something. When he didn't find it he looked a bit disappointed.

Now when you could get a good look at his appearance you could see the full impact which the bullies had on him and felt your anger boil again, but you decided that his wounds were priority. 

You led him back home took the first aid and began tending his wounds.

When you were finished and began to pack the things away you heard him say: "I want you to teach me how to fight." 

You glanced at him before you resumed packing. "I'm serious! I can't expect you to always be there and help me."

You looked at him uncertainly.

He seemed like the type to get into more trouble if he knew how to fight.

On the other hand, he would get into trouble on way or the other, so it would be better if he at least knew how to defend himself, so you nodded slightly and smiled at him. He smiled widely back at you.

~~ 7 years later ~~

You were now both in middle school walking to your next class with Shinra, Izaya's friend. You didn't really like him, since you found him annoying, but he seemed to make Izaya happy, so you tolerated him.