Izaya x Hugtto Precure!Reader

It's weird how some things that happened many years ago can feel like they happened yesterday and other things you can't remember at all, like the lesson at school /university that happened yesterday.

Like I can't remember 100% of how exactly I met Hana, Saaya and Homare , but I do distinctly remember  Hana from a few classes, that we shared. It was hard not to notice her with her cheerful personality.

During a group project with Hana I grew closer to her and she introduced me to Saaya and Homare.

Saaya was a bit on the shy side, but she was really nice and caring and we got along really well.

Homare seemed a little distant in the beginning and the fact, that she seemed to be good at almost everything, made me feel a little intimidated around her in the beginning. But when I found out about how exited she would get, when she saw cute things, it was hard to continue to feel that way.

I was a little shocked, when I found out that the were the Pretty Cures, but after I thought about it for awhile, it started making sense.

A few days later I met Hugtan for the first time. She was an adorable little baby.

I think, the only moment, were I was really shocked was, when the hamster started talking. It just was alot to process. It seemed like someone had grasped the world I had known and shook it troughly and left me there to pick up the pieces and figure everything out.

It took a lot of explaining, mainly from the hamster, which I later learnt was called Harry and who seemed to know the most of what was happening, to make me understand everything that was going on.

To make it simply: Hana, Saaya and Homara were chosen to defeat the Bad Company and find the remaining Crystals, so that the future could continue on.ana was Cure Yell, the Pretty Cure of  High Spirit, Saaya was Cure Ange, the Pretty Cure of Wisdom and Homare was Cure Étoile, the Pretty Cure of Strength.

-------------------------------------

The day I was chosen to become one of them, was one of the most exciting and scary days of my life. I was worried, if I deserved to be a Pretty Cure. If I had in me to be one.

I had always wanted to be like my friends and help them defeat the Bad Company, but now I was apprehensive. I was just a child.

But I realised that I was being selfish. It's not like Hana or Saaya or Homare had a choice. And while they never seemed to have regretted it, it couldn't have been easy for them.

And that is when I finally fully accepted becoming the Pretty Cure of ______.

--------------------------------------

The four of us experienced alot of adventures together and some of the most exciting and best memories of my life were made in this time. Of course it wasn't always fun and we had to overcome alot of obstacles, but in the end it was worth it, since we managed to preserve the future.

Later Emiru and Amour joined us, who together were the Pretty Cure of Love.

At the moment I'm 26 and even though I've spent all my life here and had the best friends somebody could wish for, I felt like something was lacking. That's why I told the others a few months after Hana had given birth to a beautiful baby girl that I would be moving to Shinjuku.

They were all very sad, but we promised to keep in contact and that I would visit as often as possible.

In the span of a couple of weeks (since I've had planed on moving for quite some time) I was ready to move to my new home.

--------------------

After living in Shinjuku for a couple of weeks, I decided that I would definitely stay here.

Even though I was glad not to be caught up in the drama, I couldn't deny that I've been getting bored. 

And since most of the drama here seemed to be happening in Ikebukuro, I was still near enough to here from it and sometimes even see it, but still far enough as to not get caught up in it.

The ones that caught my eye most often were a blond man in a bartender outfit, who seemed to possess alot of strength, to put it mildly and an abit shorter male with black hair, brown/crimson coloured eyes, pale skin and a sharp smirk.

The main reason, that they caught my attention was, that they seemed to cause the most uproar in the city.

After awhile, I started paying more attention to them, mainly the black-haired male. He was very agila and seemed to have a talent for getting out of tricky situations. It reminded me a little of me, when I was fighting for the future.

The more I watched them the more I was filled with some type ot yearning. Sure, I had the job I always wanted, five good friends and my powers. But still, I missed the feeling to be part of something bigger than yourself, and somehow I also missed the feeling of a good fight.

One day I met the famous Information Broker completely by accident. I was just taking a walk around the city, when I bumped into him.

"You should pay more attention", he spoke sounding confident, if not a little arrogant, but since I had always been good at reading people, I noticed that it sounded a little bit strained, and while he was smirking, his eyes seemed tired.

"I could say the same", I said bluntly.

"And here I thought that especially you as a Pretty Cure would be abit more courteous."

The blood drained from my face, how did he know that?!

I looked around and was relieved to notice, that nobody seemed to be paying attention to us.

"How did you know about that?", I asked him in a hushed tone.

He started walking again and I followed him. "It isn't hard to make the connection between six teenage girls that have been friends since about that time that the Pretty Cures showed up and have such a remarkable resemblance to them and the fact, that you all seemed to show up the first time in the same area. Don't worry, for now I don't plan to tell anyone about your little secret."

I was thinking about what he told me and didn't even really notice that I still kept following him.  Somehow I felt like he wouldn't tell anyone about it, even though he indicated doing so in the future.

After awhile I noticed, that I hadn't even introduced myself formally. And while I was pretty sure, that he already knew my name, I found it rude not to do it. "My name is [L/N][Y/N]", I told him and stretched my hand out.

He seemed surprised for a second before he smiled and said: "My name is Orihara Izaya."

After a while of comfortable silence, I decided to start talking about something randomly. He didn't seem to mind and even responded to my questions and made his own points.

I didn't even notice that we were already in Ikebukuro, before I heard a voice scream out "IIZAAYAA" and we parted ways, but not before he winked at me and told me to meet him sometime again.

I couldn't stop grinning for the rest of the night.