First

Its_all_Goodman: Last day of freedom

Andiman: luv u all ♥
It's_all_Goodman: @ Andiman 😘
Jonah_Beck: kid on the left is 😍
Buffy_the_bball_slayer: @ Jonah_Beck I do looking good

Cyrus woke up to the beeping of his alarm. He shuffled out of bed and sighed as he looked at his messy bed-head which he had grown out a bit over the summer but then he chopped it all off again, Cyrus was never good with change. He reached out to grab his glasses a book to settle into for a few hours before he remembered. It's the first day of school cy, you're favourite day. Cyrus groaned as he dreaded today. I should chill, it's just school.

But he couldn't chill. Cyrus felt antsy and restless. He didn't want to be stuck in a classroom with homophobic jerks especially now that Kira and Reed had practically outed him to the whole world. It was a long story.

Yes Cyrus didn't want to be closeted, but he wanted to tell people himself. Now his teachers would look at him differently, students would talk behind his back. Especially bullies like TJ Kippen.

God, TJ Kippen, Cyrus pictured the taller boy now, TJ was well known for bullying kids, especially the LGBT community. Cyrus couldn't believe he use to hang out out with him years ago, good thing Kira showed TJ's real side before Cyrus came out to him. For a moment Cyrus might have even thought he was just hanging out with the wrong crowd. Read was a leader after all.

Cyrus's phone pinged, snapping him out of his daise.

Andiman sent a message to GHC 💆

Andi: guys where are u??

Cyrus: are you already at school?

Andi: well yeah

Buffy: I'm in the gym, cy y aren't u in school ?

Andi: yeah c class starts in 10

Cyrus: what?! Isn't it 7?

Buffy: no Cy it's already 8:30!

Shoot, I guess I set my alarm when my contacts were out

Cyrus: Shoot, gg I'll see you guys in 10,

Cyrus signed off and ran to his closet he grabbed a shirt that was pale blue and some jeans. Running out the door he sprinted into the high school.

Andi was waiting for him out the front of homeroom. She held up a piece of papers with Cyrus's schedule on it.
"We have most of our classes together." Andi smiled, then she put her arm around Cyrus and pushed him inside.

"Ah, Miss Mack, Mr Goodman. Nice of you to join us." A deep male voice said from the front. A tall white man with a blonde beard frowned as Cyrus and Andi stood awkwardly at the front.

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again." Cyrus blurted. A few kids snickered.

Mr tall-white-guy (A/N I'm not discriminating, I would never) didn't meet Cyrus's eyes, he knows, everyone knows, Cyrus looked down.

"Andi you will sit next to Walker over there and Mr Goodman.... There's a spot right next to..."

"Mr Kippen."