The Space Between

Liked by Buffy_the_bball_slayer and 299 others Jonah_Beck: Chemistry🧪👉😍

Jonah_Beck: Chemistry🧪👉😍

Andiman: we can all see it
HotAmbers: @ Andiman they're not the only ones who should be together
Martyfromthe:: Kiss! kiss! kiss!
_Libby_: hope your double date goes well!

Jonah put his phone back in his pocket and started his car engine. He had just picked up TJ from his house and he had to capture the look TJ gave Cyrus. He knew soulmates when he saw them.

Speaking of soulmates:

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Walker touched his boyfriends arm from the passengers seat. Making Jonah smile immediately.

"How good of a couple TJ and Cyrus would be." Jonah whispered so the boys in the backseat wouldn't hear. But Cyrus heard, and he leaned back smiling out the window as Jonah drove to the spoon. They were so close that it would only take five minuets.

"Underdog, what's so amazing? It's me isn't it?" TJ teased, kind of punching Cyrus's shoulder lightly, though it was more of a shoulder spider man touch. "No," Cyrus said too quickly. Lies.

Jonah turned the radio on and he and Walker did a beautiful duet of East side. (Idk what songs are popular right now, I'm consumed by musicals) Cyrus watched with Envy. They were perfect.

Little did he know, TJ had heard Jonah as well.

_______________

"Hey baby Bro, Cyrus, Woanah." Amber greeted the boys at the door. "Can I get you a table?"

"Yeah thanks Amber." Cyrus said, following Amber to a booth near the window. Cyrus tried not to notice too much that TJ had sat really close to him.

Walker picked up a menu and the rest of the group gave him strange looks.
"What?" He asked.

"It's just we never really look at the menu." Cyrus shrugged. "Yeah Walk you don't need this, besides, let your man order something for his prince." Jonah said, taking the menu out of Walker's hands.

Amber came back to get everyone's order. "What can I get my favourite gay's?"

"I'll get two chocolate milkshake, one chicken burger and one Vegetarian burger," Jonah said, knowing Walker was a vegetarian, (again, I think he would be and only in this AU)

"Okay.... And Cyrus?" Amber asked. Cyrus opened his mouth to order but then TJ put his arm around him. "He'll get some baby taters and a chocolate chip muffin, oh and a chocolate milkshake to share, two straws." TJ said, "and the Family discount would be greatly appreciated."

"You got it." Amber said, disappearing To get their food.

"You didn't have to do that Teej." Cyrus said.
"No no, I insist, anything for my king." Tj smiled, slightly pink. Cyrus became a blushing mess but tried to play it off. Walker smiled at Jonah.

A little while later Amber reappeared with the food. Cyrus immediately went for the muffin. Shoving it in his mouth. Tj laughed.
"What, I like Muffins." Cyrus grumbled.
"No it's adorable." Tj confessed. "I mean- Uh, sorry."

Cyrus smiled grabbing his hand, "no need to apologize."

The four left the diner to walk awhile before the movie started. Cyrus grabbed his camera out and started taking photos of flowers and street signs.

"I didn't know you did photography Muffin." Tj said from behind Cyrus.

"Muffin?" Cyrus smiled. "Well yeah that's my Ne-new nickname for you." The taller boy blushed.

"Anyway, yeah I do like taking photos of beautiful things." Cyrus snapped another Photo of a dog.

"Could you take one of me?" Tj asked quietly. "Of course, smile!" Cyrus grinned begin his camera. Of course the photo looked amazing, it was picture perfect.

"Here let me take one of you Underdog." Tj pulled out his phone and took a picture of his crush. Too cute. He thought, making it his home screen.

The boys kept walking until they heard a noise.
"Jonah, I've wanted to tell you this for a while but...I love you." Walker confessed.
Cyrus looked at Tj with wide eyes.
"Walker, I love you too." Jonah said.

Cyrus grabbed TJ's hand, not wanting to listen to this private conversation.
The boys decided to wait in the car.

"That was interesting." TJ finally said.
Cyrus nodded. Wonah came back a few seconds later with swollen lips.

Jonah cleared his throat and started driving in silence. Tj tried not to think that Cyrus was still holding his hand.

They arrived at the cinemas and paged for their tickets.
Getting a seat in the back of the movie, Jonah snuggled closed to Walker. Tj and Cyrus sat in silence as the lights dimmed.

Cyrus wasn't even paying attention to the movie. All he could think about was TJ.
Tj tj tj tj tj tj.

Suddenly somebody took his hand and gripped it right.
It was TJ.
Tj tj tj tj.

Cyrus squeezes back and the two sat in silence with blushing smiles. When the movie ended they all got up and walked out.

Cyrus spotted someone's bright blonde hair.
"Wait TJ look." He nudged the boy with the same blonde hair.

"Woah Amber, and is that Andi?" TJ asked shocked.

It was Amber and Andi, holding hands and also walking out of the cinemas. When they got out the two kissed passionately.

"Holy wow." Cyrus gasped. "That's freaking awesome!" and it was.

"My sisters getting more action then me." TJ stared. They both still had their mouths having open when Walker and Jonah regrouped.

"What's so shocking?" Jonah asked.
"Nothing!" Cyrus blurted.
Tj laughed.

The group got in the car as the sun was setting. When they arrived at TJs house, Cyrus got out with him.

"I had fun today, not so scary basketball guy." Cyrus smiled.
TJ blushed, although he had so many times today that they were stained pink. "Me too."

Suddenly both of them moved closer. Cyrus grabbed TJ's head and they were so close. There was barely any space between. Then-

HONK!

"Come on Cyrus, time to go!" Jonah yelled. Cyrus turned away. "Thanks again Teej." "Anytime Muffin."
Cyrus walked away. As soon as the car was gone, Tj ran up to his room and just stared at his home screen until dark. Cyrus Cyrus Cyrus Cyrus.

Cyrus did the same thing.

They both fell asleep beaming softly.