The (Space) Between reprise

Liked by HotAmbers and 367 others MartyFromThe:: get to take this queen to the dance! 🥰🥳💓 #luckiestmanalive

MartyFromThe:: get to take this queen to the dance! 🥰🥳💓 #luckiestmanalive

Andiman: This is the second best relationship ever
Jonah_Beck: @ Andiman I agree, second best
_Libby_: I can't this is too cute!!!
BasketballGirl: My OTP
WattPadPerson: our favorite straight couple!

"So TJ, will you go to the dance with me?" Reed asked standing in front of TJ Kippen holding out flowers.

"What the hell Reed? No!" TJ yelled. Reeds face fell. "Why not?"

"Why not! Why not?! Jesus Reed, one you're a homophobic jerk, two we kissed once! And that meant nothing to me. I had one chance to ask out the most beautiful, amazing, sweet boy ever and you ruined it. Besides how could you cheat on Jane like that!" TJ's words where filled with rage, the audience gasped at the sound of Reed cheating with TJ Kippen.

"Jane's not you." Reed started, standing up. He got close to TJ.

"Don't move one step closer you lying homophobic cheater." TJ hissed. Andi. Who was in the crowd, ran up to hug TJ from behind. "TJ stop, this is what he wants." (can I get a girl meets world reference as well)

TJ looked around at everyone staring at him, he exhaled.

"Thanks Andi." TJ backed away from Reed, taking Andi's hand. "Now you go find your princess, I'll handles this." Andi walked away.

"Reed, I'm not going out with you, now I really do hope you enjoy your stay at Grant but I have to go and get back the love of my life." TJ waved, then ran.

Tj always runs.

Tj ran up and down busy corridors, pushing through people.

"HAS ANYONE SEEN CYRUS GOODMAN!?" Tj yelled. Buffy heard him and ran up to him.

"TJ!" She shouted.

"Buffy! Where is he? I screwed up big time. I'm sorry. Where is Cyrus. I need to tell him something. God he hates me. Ijustdontknow!" Tj blabbered. Buffy slapped him.

"Hey look at me, he doesn't hate you. Now think. Where would a sad gay hide away from homophobic jerks?" Buffy grabbed TJs shoulder.

"Wait! I know!" TJ jumped. "Thanks Buffy!"

"Go get your man!" Buffy yelled from Behind as TJ ran to the science floor. "Cyrus! Cyrus where are you?" He was getting desperate now. Most of the other students had gone to class, so the corridor was nearly empty.

Then TJ heard it. The sobbing.

"Cyrus! Cyrus?" TJ walked up to the door. He knocked lightly. "Cyrus is that you?"

"Go away TJ!" Cyrus yelled with a muffled sob.

"Cyrus I'm sorry for what happened. I swear I didn't know. Reed means nothing to me like that." TJ gushed.

There was silence. Then:

"You mean that?" Cyrus's voice sounded so small.

"Cyrus I'm coming in." TJ opened the door.

"No!" Cyrus yelled. But the taller boy was already inside. He crouched down next to Cyrus.

"Cy, I'm so sorry for what happened." TJ started.

"Reed was a total surprise and He is supposed to be dating his own girlfriend. He's a dirt-bag for cheating on her and he was a jerk to you back in middle school. I'm sorry you ever had to see that side of him. I used to think he would change. But he hasn't. But he doesn't matter Cyrus. You do. You're so sweet and amazing and smart and I don't deserve to even know you, but I am thankful every day you look at me with those gorgeous eyes of yours. Cyrus Goodman, you are so beautiful and every single thing about you shines. Cyrus Goodman, I love you. I love you and I'll love you forever." TJ started crying and backed away from Cyrus. Afraid of his statement. He buried his head in his knees.

Two beating hearts in silence. Then:

"TJ, do you really mean that?" Cyrus asked, crawling over to the shaking boy. TJ nodded.

"And I thought I was the only one who had those feelings." Cyrus sighed. TJ looked up, "What?" His pulse quickened.

"TJ Kippen. I believe that you are the most loyal, handsome, amazing, talented person in the whole world. And I trust you with what you said about Reed. TJ, I love you too. I've loved you since day one. I've loved you since we were here last time. When you looked at me with your eyes, It was magical. God I wish I had my camera that day, I would have stayed like that forever." Cyrus lifted TJ's head up.

"I'm sorry." TJ said again, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"I'm not." Cyrus said. And he connected their lips. TJ kissed him back with full passion. It wasn't even in the same universe as Reed. Reed was nothing. Kissing Cyrus felt like he had found his other half, like he had found his soulmate.

There was no maybe, there was no second guessing. All it is was, was two passionate lips meeting.

Finally they pulled apart and TJ pulled Cyrus in and the two sat with no space between each other.

"I love you." TJ said.

"I love you too." Cyrus replied burying his head In Tjs shoulder. It was safe, it was home.

The bell rang, they didn't care. They didn't come apart. They didn't even move for what felt like hours.

"Cyrus." TJ said finally. "I don't want to start it like this. Us like this. I owe you so much."

Cyrus turned around, cupping his hands on TJ's face, "you don't owe me anything."

TJ laughed and kissed Cyrus's forehead. "Just let me surprise you, okay Muffin?"

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you More."

"Not a possibility."

"I'll take that bet."

Silence. Then:

"I love you."

And the boys stayed like that for the rest of the day.