The Kippen Post (have you read this?)

Because I'm a Hamilton addict
(I promise that's the only reference.(( Edit, no its not, sorry not sorry )))

Liked by HotAmbers and 209 others TJkillin': We stan a bicon (or a gaycon in my case) 🏳️‍🌈

TJkillin': We stan a bicon (or a gaycon in my case) 🏳️‍🌈

Walker_inthepark: congrats dude
HotAmbers: welcome to the club
Andiman: 🌈 suits you
Homophobic1: this has to be a joke
Homophobic2: haha funny Kippen
Homophobic3: @ homophobic4 you need to see this *** (rhymes with bag)
Jerk434: your a *** now? You *****( rhymes with pitch)
YouGuys: we support and love you xx

The next day the whole school had heard about the super cool, amazing basketball player, now "turned" gay TJ Kippen's post. It lit up like a wild fire.

"Oh my god Chloe answer me, wait until I tell you what I heard!"

"Brooke call back I'll yell you every word!"

"Have you guys seen Kippen's post?"

"Yeah @ TjKillin'"

"Woah, this is rich, retweet,"

"Text,"

"Re-post."

"Comment."

-
-

Andi sat down at the groups lunch table, practically buzzing. She kept checking her phone ever so often and if she wasn't either smiling like a dork, she wouldn't stop fidgeting with her home-made headband or bracelet.

"Guys guess who I hung out with yesterday!" Andi exclaimed when Jonah, the last one to arrive, sat down with his food. Buffy rolled her eyes at Andi and gave her a fake smile.

"Who?" Marty asked, not looking at Andi, he was more focused on making sure Buffy was alright, but she just ignored him.

"Amber Kippen, can you believe that? She actually asked me to hand out with her again, we went to the spoon after her shift." Andi smiled.

"You mean during my 1 on 1 game wit TJ Kippen?" Buffy mentioned. Cyrus remained quiet. Andi opened her mouth to say something but closed it again. Marty and Jonah started looking at their phones.

"I... I was going to tell you." Andi apologized.

"Oh sure you were, yeah it's not like I found out on Instagram." Buffy looked Andi dead in the eye. Andi shuffled in her seat.  Suddenly Andi's phone rang, she pulled it out and put it on the table, expecting it to stop buzzing, but it didn't.

"Are you going to answer that?" Buffy asked.
You could cut the tensions with a knife.

"No,  it's fine." Andi replied. The phone stopped ringing, munch to Buffy's annoyance. But then the texts started.

Andi didnt break eye contact with Buffy.
"I said its fine." She repeated.
"Uh Huh, sure." Buffy said. Cyrus looked back and forth between the girls.

Finally Andi caved in and picked up the phone.
She dialled the number.
"Amber hey..." She said, whispering into the phone.

Buffy stood up and pushed her food away.
"I cannot believe you." Then she walked away.

"Buffy wait!" Andi yelled but Buffy was already gone.

Cyrus got up as well to follow Buffy, he started running down the hallways to try and find her.
Did she go this way....or maybe that way? Wait what about this corridor..
It was Hopeless, Grant was too big.

Cyrus had given up and decided to head back to lunch when suddenly he heard somebody sobbing.

-
-

New comments on @ Tj.killin' post.
(this hurt to write I'm sorry)

Homophobic12: Hey sissy answer us

Jerk: you piece of ****

Homossuck: you should just die

(again I'm so sorry)

Tj looked at his phone again before throwing it at a wall. He was hiding from everyone in the janitors closet, a little ironic.

He didn't expect people to be this mean. Walker was fine when he came out.
Maybe it was just him.

Maybe he was the freak.

Hot burning tears spilled down his face.

A freak, a ***, he was useless.

"Stop it!" Tj yelled To his thoughts.

You should just-

"Hello?" A voice said from outside.
Cyrus.

"Go away!" Tj shouted.

"Tj is that you?" Cyrus asked with caution.

"I said go away Cyrus!"

"Tj I'm coming in," Cyrus turned the Door handle.

Tj gave up trying to stop Cyrus and curled up in a tighter ball.

"Tj are you okay?" Cyrus said sitting down best to the crying boy.

"What does it look like?" Tj replied.

"Tj what happened?" Cyrus could barely see in the dark but he could make out Tjs dark shape. All he cared about was making sure he was okay.

"Nothing, I'm fine." Tj lied. Cyrus grimanced, clearly something horrible had happened.

"Tj." Cyrus put his hand on the taller boys back.

"Okay fine, I posted a picture about coming out, and the-these people kept commenting..." Tj blabbered. He started crying again, huge loud sobs.

"Hey it's okay." Cyrus wrapped his arm around the crying boy.
"You wouldn't understand, nobody picks on people for being straight." Tj mumbled.

"You're kidding right?" Cyrus laughed. "Tj I've been out since middle school."

Tj looked up. "Really?" He sniffed.

Cyrus nodded, "Really, once I knew I was gay there was no Shame in hiding."

How am I able to talk to TJ Kippen like this? He makes it so easy.
Cyrus thought.

Wow, Cyrus really does understand. Tj said in his head.

"Tj there are going to be some real jerks out there. The best you can do is ignore them, people are homophobic, and yes they are horrible, but they don't deserve you or your attention." Cyrus lifted TJs head up from his curled up position. For a moment he got lost in his eyes. Tj couldn't help but notice Cyrus as well, the way his hair was perfectly swept and his dark eyes.

Both of them stayed there until they heard the bell ring.

"We should get back to class." Cyrus signed.

Tj nodded. They both got up and went their separate ways. Before they walked away though they both turned around.

"Thanks Cyrus."

"Anytime."