Will You?

Hi, really quickly I just want to thank you guys for reading this far. This was my first Andi mack fanfic so it really means a lot. Thank you for 400 reads! I love you guys so much! Okay now back to the Tyrus-ness.

Liked by HotAmbers, Its_all_goodman and 500 others TJkillin': I love you

TJkillin': I love you

Its_all_goodman: I love you too 🥰
HotAmbers: I'M SCREAMING AHHH
Andiman: SHIP SHIP SHIP 🏳️‍🌈
Jonah_Beck: called it! ✊
_Libby_: This is so cute!

Its_all_goodman: I love you too 🥰HotAmbers: I'M SCREAMING AHHH Andiman: SHIP SHIP SHIP 🏳️‍🌈Jonah_Beck: called it! ✊_Libby_: This is so cute!

Andiman: I love her more

TJkillin': Not possible

Cyrus walked into school the next week in a total bliss. He was barley even paying attention when he opened the doors to Grant. Because TJ Kippen was holding his hand.

TJ Kippen was holding his hand. And squeezing it. And ever so often looking st Cyrus with the most helpless eyes.

Cyrus was dead. He couldn't handle TJ Kippens eyes.

You have to understand TJ was feeling ten times the amount of I -Love-You-so-much-ness. Because he was holding the hand of the love of his life. He was holding CYRUS GOODMAN'S HAND. Cyrus, who loved him and who(whom?) he loved as well.

"Hey Tyrus." Andi greeted the boys at her locker. She opened it up and started sticking new photos.

A photo she was trying to pin up fell on the floor. TJ extended his right arm and picked up the polaroid, his left hand was still inside of Cyrus's. "This is a cute photo of you and Ambs." He noted. Cyrus leaned forward to see it and nodded.

Andi smiled. "Thanks, I pinned them all up for her in the Andishack when I told her I loved her. I wanted it to be a cute confession."

TJ thought of this for a moment. It was a good idea.

The bell rung, so Andi quickly put the box in her locker and ran to homeroom. Cyrus and TJ didn't have the same class for a few hours, much to their disappointment.

"I'll see you later." Cyrus kissed TJ's cheek.

"Hey Muffin, wait one sec!" TJ pulled on Cyrus's hand. "Can I borrow your camera please?" He made Puppy eyes.