The fight of rivals! Goku vs Todoroki and Izuku vs Bakugou

Last time Goku was getting ready for his match with shinsou and noticed All Might power dropping and healed him and now the matches were set and we now see who will win the Sports Festival find out Now!

As Goku gets ready for his fight with Shinsou he then hear a familiar voice heading straight to him

Goku - I know who that is that is the sound of the most fluffiest little princess running towards her daddy.

As he bends down and picks up Eri the sweetest little girl you could ever meet

Goku - Woah there marshmallow you're excited aren't you hahahaha (as Eri pushed her face to his)

Ochako - She was excited to see you and to wish you luck on your match

They kissed for a few seconds with Eri seeing stars above her new parents as she was put down and told to be sure to see her papa up in the stands

Goku then went to the arena knowing he will give it his all as he sees shinsou in the arena.

Goku - Alright i'm all warmed up now so are we gonna begin or what.

Shinsou - So your Goku? I am interested. What is your quirk?

Goku - (thoughts) remember what Ojiro said if I don't talk to him then I can win and I won't get controlled.

Shinsou - So are you gonna answer or are you gonna keep looking up at the stands to the weird brat with the horn.

Goku - What did you say you BASTA- was cut of since he spoke he was under mind control

Goku - (thoughts) What the hell? I can't move damn him he tricked me into talking!

Shinsou - Now walk out of the arena - as Goku started listening and obeying his order as everyone was confused on why he was walking out of the arena.

Goku - Damn it I won't lose! I can't lose I promised Eri and Ochako I wouldn't lose!

As Goku stopped moving before he could even touch the end he started to get control since he felt his energy to rise and he was more mad then ever and he let his saiyan side get to him.

I will make him do the vegeta scene because I feel that this would go great in the story.

Shinsou - WHAT THE HELL?! How are you resisting my quirk just leave the stadium already.

Goku - N-never I won't lose to someone like you. I won't let myself lose be controlled like this.

Just skip to 1:42 for the scene!