The Return Of Goku! Goku vs The Teachers?

Everyone - GOKU?!

Goku - Hey guys i'm back.

As everyone was at shocked only one person came to me running and she tackled me.

Ochako - I MISSED YOU!

She was holding on me so tight I literally couldn't breathe.

Goku - O-o-ochako I-I-I can't b-bre-breathe.

Ochako - Oh my bad sorry.

She then lets go of me and I go to the class as I apologize to everyone even Bakugo for causing so much trouble.

Aizawa - Goku we all forgive you for what you did they messed with your mind.

Goku - I know but I still did it.

After a few minutes of silence Mr. Aizawa finally spoke.

Aizawa - Goku I know your back but you still have to pass the final exam that goes for you too Midoriya and Bakugo since he interrupted your exam you have to take it as well.

Goku - Wait how about we make a deal I will take it but if I pass they pass as well and it was fighting teachers right then how about I fight all of the U.A teachers at once even Nezu.

Kirishima - Dude are you crazy?!

Mina - Even we couldn't beat Nezu!

Aizawa - I accept and the teachers will too.

I then went to the locker room and I changed to my normal outfit and everyone was outside the door to the fake cities waiting for me.

Goku - Whats wrong?

Izuku - Are you sure you want to do this?

Goku - Yeah either way just because I was not here doesn't mean I didn't get stronger.

As I go to the door and I see every teacher waiting for me ready for a fight.

Goku - Well then do it!

I started charging my power and I let out a roar that can be heard over millions of miles.