Multiverse Battles part 1

Grand Priest - Now the next battle will Son Goku from Universe 7 against Magetta from Universe 6.

I step forward to fight and I see that i'm fighting a giant guy that looks like a robot and I realized that he was a metal man and that he is really strong.

Goku - Okay the best I could do is knock him down or kick him out of the ring. But I can tell even being big he has power and it could make me use a lot of energy.

I took my stance as he was pumping up so I blasted him with a Kamehameha but it did nothing.

So I start attacking him and we clash at each other.

For some reason I decided to let Black take control of the fight.

Black - I will show you your due punishment mortal

Magetta - Choo po.

Both of them clashed as Black went Super Saiyan and started gaining the upper hand but Magetta punched Black in "MY" balls.

Black - He punched me in the dick...why? Why did he punched in the dick?

Bakugo/Vegeta - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Black - You filthy...pathetic piece....OF USELESS SCRAP METAL!!!

In that instance Magetta froze as Black transformed into Rose for an instant and punched him out of the ring as I was announced the winner.

Goku - Did you have to go that far and insult him?

Black - He.Punched.US IN THE FUCKING DICK!

He had a point but I saw him in his Universe balcony as he was crying and I realize that he was really sensitive.

I flew to him as the rest of his team came to my face

??? - What are you here for to hurt his feelings even more?!

Goku - What no I came to apologize.

He looked up with tears in his eyes and I didn't say anything I just did what Midoriya would have done and I hugged him.

Magetta - C-Choo-po?

Goku - I'm sorry I insulted you. You were a great and tough fighter.

He then hugged back and he was crushing me with his giant metal arms but everyone thought it was cute.

Camie - I am totally making this my wallpaper.

Grand Priest - Now for the next fight...Hit from Universe 6 vs Zamasu Universe 10.

I started to study Hit because I can tell he was one of the strongest in his universe.

Eri - He seems really strong but something is strange with that Zamasu guy.

Camie - I still don't understand why that Universe Goku is evil maybe it's a negative universe?

Gine - No he is the same person just he never hit his head when he was sent to Earth.